|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warren tell Jessica he prefers over the city?
2. What does Warren do that freaks Jessica out?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Closes the window.
(d) Pulls down the blinds.
3. Who is Jessica obviously interested in but maintains her guard?
4. Why does Dennis laugh rudely at Warren when Jessica first arrives in act 2?
(a) Because of his shallow attempt to flatter.
(b) Because of his failed attempt at being smart.
(c) Because of his stupid attempt to be romantic.
(d) Because of his awkward attempt at being funny.
5. What kind of goals does Jessica tell Warren she has in the first act?
(a) Landscape design.
(b) Fashion design.
(c) Architectural design.
(d) Interior design.
6. What example does Jessica give Warren about people who forget in life as they grow older?
(a) 1930s activists.
(b) 1980s punks.
(c) 1960s youth.
(d) 1970s idealists.
7. According to Jessica, Dennis would be _________if he cleaned up a bit.
(d) Not bad.
8. According to Warren, who was Warren's sister living with when she was eighteen?
(a) No one.
(b) A much older guy.
(c) A boy her age.
(d) A girl her age.
9. According to Dennis, who was he with besides Valerie?
(a) An Italian guy.
(b) An Irish cop.
(c) A French prostitute.
(d) A Dutch girl.
10. In act 2, who does Dennis tell Warren to call to help with distribution?
11. According to Warren, the money in his backpack is "proceeds from my __________childhood."
12. What reminds Jessica of her childhood toys?
(a) Jessica's jewelry.
(b) Dennis's photos.
(c) Valerie's knick-knacks.
(d) Warren's memorabilia.
13. What is the mood when Warren sits down next to Jessica on the bed?
14. In act 2, when Jessica comes to the door, what does Dennis remark about her outfit?
(a) He makes a remark about her tight sweater.
(b) He makes a remark about her tight jeans.
(c) He makes a remark about her see-through shirt.
(d) He makes a remark about her short skirt.
15. How much did Warren end up spending the night before?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What record does Warren put on?
2. In act 2, what does Warren offer to buy Jessica as a present?
3. According to Warren, Jessica's views are __________.
4. Who does Jessica live with?
5. How does Jessica respond to Warren's suggestion about getting together?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)