|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jessica, Dennis would be _________if he cleaned up a bit.
(a) Not bad.
2. What does Warren do that freaks Jessica out?
(a) Closes the window.
(b) Pulls down the blinds.
(c) Turns off the lights.
(d) Locks the door.
3. Who is Jessica with when she arrives at Dennis's apartment?
(c) No one.
4. Who does Jessica tell Warren she ran into?
5. After Jessica tells him she can't make the plans, what does Warren suggest they do?
(a) Go to the movies the next afternoon.
(b) Hang out later on that day.
(c) Talk on the phone a few days later.
(d) Make plans for later in the week.
6. In act 2, why does Jessica tell Warren that she feels her instincts have stopped working?
(a) Because Valerie betrayed her.
(b) Because she trusts too easily.
(c) Because her mother found out.
(d) Because she's confused about him.
7. According to Dennis, Warren broke his losing streak with ____________.
8. According to Warren, what drug did he never get into?
9. What does Warren tell Dennis about him and Jessica?
(a) That they bought cocaine.
(b) That they slept together.
(c) That they went to a club.
(d) That they broke up.
10. According to Warren, he tells Dennis he likes Jessica despite the fact that she is __________.
11. What does Jessica jokingly ask Warren for as a present?
(a) His grandfather's hat.
(b) A rock of coke.
(c) A car.
(d) His wallet.
12. Why is Dennis infuriated when Warren leaves a message for their distributor in act 2?
(a) Because Dennis can't wait around in the apartment.
(b) Because others will learn Warren is staying with him.
(c) Because Warren should go over personally.
(d) Because Warren should have called someone else.
13. What does Warren ask Jessica permission to do?
(a) To dance with her.
(b) To call her.
(c) To hug her.
(d) To kiss her.
14. What is Dennis doing as act 2 opens?
15. Who does Jessica live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren tells Dennis he tried to reassure Jessica of what?
2. What reminds Jessica of her childhood toys?
3. In act 2, what does Warren offer to buy Jessica as a present?
4. Why doesn't Warren understand that Jessica came over to the apartment in act 2?
5. What does Jessica tell Warren she has come across that she had forgotten?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)