|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jessica concerned that a friendship will be ruined?
(a) Because she told Warren she was somewhere else.
(b) Because Valerie told Dennis she was somewhere else.
(c) Because she told Valerie she was somewhere else.
(d) Because Warren told Valerie she was somewhere else.
2. In act 2, why does Jessica tell Warren that she feels her instincts have stopped working?
(a) Because she's confused about him.
(b) Because her mother found out.
(c) Because she trusts too easily.
(d) Because Valerie betrayed her.
3. According to Warren, the money in his backpack is "proceeds from my __________childhood."
4. According to Warren, he tells Dennis he likes Jessica despite the fact that she is __________.
5. What is the mood when Warren sits down next to Jessica on the bed?
6. Who does Jessica tell Warren she ran into?
7. What do Jessica and Warren do after he puts on the record?
(a) They eat dinner.
(b) They sit and listen.
(c) They dance.
(d) They smoke.
8. Why doesn't Warren understand that Jessica came over to the apartment in act 2?
(a) Because she told him she was going to call him.
(b) Because he told her he didn't want her to come.
(c) Because she could have cancelled over the phone.
(d) Because he was supposed to meet her at her place.
9. What is Dennis doing as act 2 opens?
10. In act 2, Warren tells Jessica that their night meant more to him than _________.
(a) Rock and Roll.
11. What does Jessica tell Warren she has come across that she had forgotten?
(a) Letters she wrote.
(b) Clothes she wore.
(c) Pictures she took.
(d) Toys she played with.
12. How does Jessica respond to Warren's effort while Dennis is in the bathroom in act 2?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She dances with him.
(d) She ducks away.
13. What does Warren tell Jessica about Dennis's mother that she thinks is mean?
(a) That Dennis's mother is psycho.
(b) That Dennis's mother is stupid.
(c) That Dennis's mother is rotten.
(d) That Dennis's mother is a whore.
14. After Dennis comes out of the bathroom, what is he alluding to when he says to Warren and Jessica about their "indulging in anything dastardly"?
(a) He's alluding to their selling drugs.
(b) He's alluding to their doing drugs.
(c) He's alluding to their stealing money.
(d) He's alluding to their having sex.
15. In act 2, when Jessica comes to the door, what does Dennis remark about her outfit?
(a) He makes a remark about her short skirt.
(b) He makes a remark about her see-through shirt.
(c) He makes a remark about her tight sweater.
(d) He makes a remark about her tight jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Warren tell Jessica that he wouldn't want to live with his mother?
2. After Jessica tells him she can't make the plans, what does Warren suggest they do?
3. What does Dennis show Warren he got from Stuey?
4. In act 2, why does Dennis panic when the buzzer sounds?
5. What does Warren tell Dennis about him and Jessica?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)