|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jessica live with?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
2. What do Jessica and Warren do after he puts on the record?
(a) They sit and listen.
(b) They dance.
(c) They eat dinner.
(d) They smoke.
3. In act 2, who does Dennis tell Warren to call to help with distribution?
4. In act 2, what does Warren offer to buy Jessica as a present?
(a) A ring.
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
(d) A dog.
5. What is on the table as act 2 opens?
(b) Take-out cartons.
(d) Drug paraphernalia.
6. According to Dennis, who was he with besides Valerie?
(a) A Dutch girl.
(b) A French prostitute.
(c) An Italian guy.
(d) An Irish cop.
7. What reminds Jessica of her childhood toys?
(a) Warren's memorabilia.
(b) Jessica's jewelry.
(c) Dennis's photos.
(d) Valerie's knick-knacks.
8. What is Jessica shocked to find out about Warren's sister?
(a) That she was kidnapped.
(b) That she died of cancer.
(c) That she was murdered.
(d) That she was in jail.
9. Why does Jessica apologize to Warren regarding his sister?
(a) Because he says it's something he doesn't like to talk about.
(b) Because his sister was mean to him when he was little.
(c) Because he never told her he loved her.
(d) Because she was good friends with her and lost touch.
10. What does Warren do that freaks Jessica out?
(a) Locks the door.
(b) Pulls down the blinds.
(c) Closes the window.
(d) Turns off the lights.
11. In act 2, Warren tells Jessica that their night meant more to him than _________.
(d) Rock and Roll.
12. Why does Jessica ask Warren about Dennis's father?
(a) Because his father is sick.
(b) Because his father is rich.
(c) Because his father is dead.
(d) Because his father is famous.
13. According to Warren, who was Warren's sister living with when she was eighteen?
(a) A boy her age.
(b) A much older guy.
(c) No one.
(d) A girl her age.
14. According to Warren, his grandfather was what when he was young?
(a) An editor.
(b) A sailor.
(c) An aviator.
(d) A singer.
15. When Dennis leaves to sell Warren's memorabilia, why does Jessica say she can't make their plans?
(a) Because she has a test the next day.
(b) Because she can't get off work.
(c) Because she doesn't feel well.
(d) Because she got into a fight with her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dennis comes out of the bathroom, what is he alluding to when he says to Warren and Jessica about their "indulging in anything dastardly"?
2. Who is Jessica with when she arrives at Dennis's apartment?
3. What does Warren ask Jessica permission to do?
4. Warren tells Dennis he tried to reassure Jessica of what?
5. Who does Jessica tell Warren she ran into?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)