|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dennis comes out of the bathroom, what is he alluding to when he says to Warren and Jessica about their "indulging in anything dastardly"?
(a) He's alluding to their having sex.
(b) He's alluding to their selling drugs.
(c) He's alluding to their stealing money.
(d) He's alluding to their doing drugs.
2. What does Jessica tell Warren she has come across that she had forgotten?
(a) Letters she wrote.
(b) Toys she played with.
(c) Pictures she took.
(d) Clothes she wore.
3. Where did Warren's grandfather get the object that Warren treasures?
(a) Opening day at Empire State Building.
(b) Opening day at Wrigley Field.
(c) Opening day at the Met.
(d) Opening day at Shea Stadium.
4. Why is Jessica concerned that a friendship will be ruined?
(a) Because Warren told Valerie she was somewhere else.
(b) Because she told Valerie she was somewhere else.
(c) Because she told Warren she was somewhere else.
(d) Because Valerie told Dennis she was somewhere else.
5. Why does Dennis laugh rudely at Warren when Jessica first arrives in act 2?
(a) Because of his stupid attempt to be romantic.
(b) Because of his awkward attempt at being funny.
(c) Because of his failed attempt at being smart.
(d) Because of his shallow attempt to flatter.
6. In act 2, who does Dennis tell Warren to call to help with distribution?
7. What example does Jessica give Warren about people who forget in life as they grow older?
(a) 1930s activists.
(b) 1970s idealists.
(c) 1980s punks.
(d) 1960s youth.
8. When does act 2 begin?
(a) The following afternoon.
(b) Three hours later.
(c) One week later.
(d) The following morning.
9. What do Jessica and Warren do after he puts on the record?
(a) They eat dinner.
(b) They dance.
(c) They sit and listen.
(d) They smoke.
10. When Dennis leaves to sell Warren's memorabilia, why does Jessica say she can't make their plans?
(a) Because she got into a fight with her mom.
(b) Because she doesn't feel well.
(c) Because she can't get off work.
(d) Because she has a test the next day.
11. Where does Warren tell Dennis that he and Jessica are going in act 2?
(a) Out to brunch.
(b) On the train.
(c) To the park.
(d) To the movies.
12. Where did Valerie take off to after she went insane?
(a) Her sister's brownstone.
(b) Her mother's condo.
(c) Her dad's apartment.
(d) Her aunt's house.
13. What does Warren tell Jessica about Dennis's mother that she thinks is mean?
(a) That Dennis's mother is a whore.
(b) That Dennis's mother is psycho.
(c) That Dennis's mother is rotten.
(d) That Dennis's mother is stupid.
14. According to Warren, who was Warren's sister living with when she was eighteen?
(a) A boy her age.
(b) A girl her age.
(c) A much older guy.
(d) No one.
15. Who does Jessica tell Warren she ran into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis's beautiful mother do?
2. According to Warren, Jessica's views are __________.
3. What does Warren tell Dennis about him and Jessica?
4. In act 2, what does Warren offer to buy Jessica as a present?
5. According to Warren, what drug did he never get into?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)