|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
2. Who made the object that Warren accidentally breaks in the first act?
3. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) An unknown background.
(b) A middle-class background.
(c) An affluent background.
(d) A working-class background.
4. What character type does Dennis represent?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A jock.
(d) A musician.
5. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A wood picture.
(b) A glass bowl.
(c) A copper vase.
(d) A clay sculpture.
6. What does Dennis yell at Warren to get from a table?
(c) Rolling papers.
7. Warren tells Dennis he likes a girl. Who is she?
8. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
9. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
10. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Super Glue.
(b) Elmer's glue.
(c) Carpenter's glue.
(d) Teacher's glue.
11. What is the weather like as the play opens?
12. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
13. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
(a) Two girls kissing.
(b) A girl and boy kissing.
(c) Two boys kissing.
(d) A girl and dog kissing.
14. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
15. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
(a) 1920s and 1930s.
(b) 1930s and 1940s.
(c) 1950s and 1960s.
(d) 1980s and 1990s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Warren tries to call that he can't get a hold of?
2. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
3. According to Warren, what did he do when he found the briefcase?
4. According to Dennis, he is providing what kind of memories to all of his friends?
5. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)