|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Warren disagree with Dennis about what his father will do regarding the money?
(a) Because his father doesn't know about the money.
(b) Because his father is away on business.
(c) Because his father has a bad temper.
(d) Because his father is too kind.
2. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
(b) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
(c) Because Warren refuses to leave.
(d) Because Warren called him names.
3. In the first act, Dennis tells Warren he is a "one-man _______________."
(a) Super force.
(b) Youth culture.
(c) Youth force.
(d) Super culture.
4. What is Warren convinced about regarding the girl that he likes?
(a) That she has a boyfriend.
(b) That she doesn't like him.
(c) That she likes him.
(d) That she likes Dennis.
5. In the first act, where does Dennis tell Warren he should take the money?
(a) To their friend Jessica's.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To their friend Christian's.
6. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because he's leaving town.
(b) Because it scares him.
(c) Because he respects him.
(d) Because he has enough of his own.
7. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Return the money.
(b) Get prostitutes.
(c) Go out to eat.
(d) Get a hotel room.
8. What kind of equipment is in Dennis's apartment?
9. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They sell cars.
(b) They deal drugs.
(c) They teach high school.
(d) They are lawyers.
10. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) A working-class background.
(b) An unknown background.
(c) A middle-class background.
(d) An affluent background.
11. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
12. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
13. As the play opens, who owes money to whom?
(a) Warren owes money to his father.
(b) Warren owes money to Dennis.
(c) Dennis owes money to his girlfriend.
(d) Dennis owes money to Warren.
14. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Twenty-four days.
(c) Twenty-four minutes.
(d) Twenty-four weeks.
15. How old is Warren?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dennis?
2. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis that Warren's father does NOT have?
3. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
4. Who has spent most of his or her adolescence in trouble?
5. What is the weather like as the play opens?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)