|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
(a) He glues it back together.
(b) He leaves it on the floor.
(c) He puts it in the briefcase.
(d) He throws it away.
2. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
3. What does Dennis tell Warren about the girl that Warren likes?
(a) That she has left for college.
(b) That Dennis likes her too.
(c) That she is out of his league.
(d) That she already has a boyfriend.
4. When Valerie calls again after Dennis had hung up on her, what does he do?
(a) Apologizes sincerely and asks forgiveness.
(b) Blames his mother for snapping.
(c) Hangs up on her again.
(d) Tells her never to call him again.
5. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
(a) 1980s and 1990s.
(b) 1950s and 1960s.
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
(d) 1930s and 1940s.
6. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Warren's sister.
(b) Warren's girlfriend.
(c) Dennis's girlfriend.
(d) Dennis's father.
7. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(b) His father.
(c) A young girl.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
8. How old is Warren?
9. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
(a) To California.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To France.
(d) To Italy.
10. What kind of equipment is in Dennis's apartment?
11. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
12. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Carpenter's glue.
(b) Super Glue.
(c) Teacher's glue.
(d) Elmer's glue.
13. Whom does Warren want to invite over to Dennis's apartment?
(a) Valerie and Jessica.
(b) Sarah and Jessica.
(c) Valerie and Christian.
(d) Jessica and Christian.
14. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(a) A rock star.
(b) His father.
15. According to Warren, what did he do when he found the briefcase?
(a) He retrieved the key.
(b) He left it on the bed.
(c) He returned it to his father.
(d) He jimmied the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
2. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
3. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
4. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
5. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)