|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
2. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
3. What kind of equipment is in Dennis's apartment?
4. In the first act, Dennis tells Warren he is a "one-man _______________."
(a) Youth culture.
(b) Super force.
(c) Youth force.
(d) Super culture.
5. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
6. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
7. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
8. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) Dennis's girlfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) A young girl.
9. After Valerie hangs up on Dennis, Dennis tells Warren that instead of letting people freak him out, he __________.
(a) Tries to understand them.
(b) Freaks them out.
(c) Meditates instead.
(d) Won't give them a chance.
10. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
11. How does Dennis respond to Warren's theory about who his father thinks stole the money?
(a) Dennis thinks it's ridiculous because his father isn't a moron.
(b) Dennis thinks Warren's is probably right because his father is a moron.
(c) Dennis thinks it's ridiculous becuase his father is a moron.
(d) Dennis thinks Warren is probably right because his father isn't a moron.
12. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(a) A rock star.
(d) His father.
13. Why does Warren disagree with Dennis about what his father will do regarding the money?
(a) Because his father is too kind.
(b) Because his father doesn't know about the money.
(c) Because his father has a bad temper.
(d) Because his father is away on business.
14. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
(a) Two boys kissing.
(b) A girl and boy kissing.
(c) A girl and dog kissing.
(d) Two girls kissing.
15. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
2. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
3. According to Dennis, he is providing what kind of memories to all of his friends?
4. How does Warren respond to Dennis's request to set the object back down?
5. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)