|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because it scares him.
(b) Because he has enough of his own.
(c) Because he's leaving town.
(d) Because he respects him.
2. According to Dennis, he is providing what kind of memories to all of his friends?
3. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Eating dinner.
4. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(a) Warren's father's driver.
(b) Their friend Christian.
(d) No one.
5. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
(a) One of his cohorts; the maid.
(b) Warren; his girlfriend.
(c) The maid; his girlfriend.
(d) One of his cohorts; his girlfriend.
6. How old is Warren?
7. When Valerie calls again after Dennis had hung up on her, what does he do?
(a) Hangs up on her again.
(b) Tells her never to call him again.
(c) Blames his mother for snapping.
(d) Apologizes sincerely and asks forgiveness.
8. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
(a) The basketball.
(b) The sculpture.
(c) The football.
(d) The vase.
9. What kind of equipment is in Dennis's apartment?
10. After Valerie hangs up on Dennis, Dennis tells Warren that instead of letting people freak him out, he __________.
(a) Meditates instead.
(b) Freaks them out.
(c) Won't give them a chance.
(d) Tries to understand them.
11. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis that Warren's father does NOT have?
12. What is the name of the girl Dennis claims likes him?
13. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
14. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Return the money.
(b) Get a hotel room.
(c) Get prostitutes.
(d) Go out to eat.
15. What does Warren tell Dennis he wants to do with the item he shows Dennis when he first arrives?
(a) Save it.
(b) Share it.
(c) Use it.
(d) Spend it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
2. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
3. What is the weather like as the play opens?
4. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
5. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)