|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren called him names.
(b) Because Warren refuses to leave.
(c) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
(d) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
2. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
3. In the first act, how does Dennis respond to Warren's almost crying?
(a) He almost cries too.
(b) He tries to comfort him.
(c) He makes fun of him.
(d) He leaves the room.
4. According to Dennis, what will Warren's father send after him because of the money?
(a) His belongings.
(b) Large men.
(c) His bills.
(d) A check.
5. When Warren firsts opens his suitcase, how does Dennis respond?
(a) With great interest.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With mild curiosity.
(d) With disinterest.
6. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
(a) Out to supper.
(b) In the other room.
(c) On a business trip.
(d) At work.
7. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
8. What shatters when Warren ducks from the ball Dennis throws at his head?
(a) The glass bowl.
(b) The television.
(c) The clay sculpture.
(d) The window.
9. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) Warren's leg.
(b) One piece of the object.
(c) The football.
(d) A can of beer.
10. How old is Dennis?
11. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
(a) Two girls kissing.
(b) Two boys kissing.
(c) A girl and boy kissing.
(d) A girl and dog kissing.
12. In the first act, why does Warren come close to tears?
(a) Because his father doesn't love him.
(b) Because his girlfriend broke up with him.
(c) Because Warren feels guilty about stealing the money.
(d) Because Dennis tells him how pathetic his life is.
13. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
14. Whom does Warren want to invite over to Dennis's apartment?
(a) Sarah and Jessica.
(b) Valerie and Christian.
(c) Jessica and Christian.
(d) Valerie and Jessica.
15. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Warren's sister.
(b) Dennis's father.
(c) Warren's girlfriend.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Valerie hangs up on Dennis, Dennis tells Warren that instead of letting people freak him out, he __________.
2. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
3. Why does Valerie hang up on Dennis when she calls?
4. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
5. Who pays Dennis's rent?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)