|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
2. What character type does Dennis represent?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A jock.
(c) A musician.
(d) A dancer.
3. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
(a) Next week.
(b) The next day.
(c) Later that night.
4. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
5. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(a) No one.
(b) Their friend Christian.
(c) Warren's father's driver.
7. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
8. In the first act, why does Dennis chide Warren about not selling his stuff?
(a) Because Warren never has any money.
(b) Because Warren lost his money.
(c) Because Warren owes him money.
(d) Because Warren stole money.
9. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
(a) The vase.
(b) The basketball.
(c) The sculpture.
(d) The football.
10. In the first act, who wants to get a hotel suite?
11. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They sell cars.
(b) They deal drugs.
(c) They are lawyers.
(d) They teach high school.
12. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
(a) He responds angrily.
(b) He responds silently.
(c) He responds quickly.
(d) He responds reluctantly.
13. What is the name of the drug dealer Warren tries to call that he can't get a hold of?
14. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
(a) The maid; his girlfriend.
(b) One of his cohorts; the maid.
(c) Warren; his girlfriend.
(d) One of his cohorts; his girlfriend.
15. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
2. According to Dennis, what will Warren's father send after him because of the money?
3. What is the weather like as the play opens?
4. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
5. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)