|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Valerie hangs up on Dennis, Dennis tells Warren that instead of letting people freak him out, he __________.
(a) Freaks them out.
(b) Tries to understand them.
(c) Meditates instead.
(d) Won't give them a chance.
2. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
3. How does Dennis finally agree to help Warren?
(a) He tells him he'll get a hotel room.
(b) He lets him stay until Monday.
(c) He agrees to help him give the money back.
(d) He helps him to deposit the money in the bank.
4. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Carpenter's glue.
(b) Elmer's glue.
(c) Teacher's glue.
(d) Super Glue.
5. Why does Valerie hang up on Dennis when she calls?
(a) Because he is rude to her.
(b) Because she has another call.
(c) Because she has the wrong number.
(d) Because he hung up on her first.
6. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
(a) He responds angrily.
(b) He responds quickly.
(c) He responds reluctantly.
(d) He responds silently.
7. What is Warren convinced about regarding the girl that he likes?
(a) That she likes Dennis.
(b) That she has a boyfriend.
(c) That she doesn't like him.
(d) That she likes him.
8. What does Dennis tell Warren about the girl that Warren likes?
(a) That she already has a boyfriend.
(b) That she is out of his league.
(c) That Dennis likes her too.
(d) That she has left for college.
9. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(b) His father.
(d) A rock star.
10. When Warren firsts opens his suitcase, how does Dennis respond?
(a) With disdain.
(b) With disinterest.
(c) With great interest.
(d) With mild curiosity.
11. How does Warren respond to Dennis's request to set the object back down?
(a) He tosses it anyway.
(b) He yells at him to leave him alone.
(c) He storms out of the apartment.
(d) He puts it back down.
12. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
(a) To attract women to sleep with him.
(b) To buy designer clothes.
(c) To smoke pot.
(d) To go out on dates.
13. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Return the money.
(b) Get a hotel room.
(c) Go out to eat.
(d) Get prostitutes.
14. What does Warren tell Dennis he wants to do with the item he shows Dennis when he first arrives?
(a) Share it.
(b) Use it.
(c) Spend it.
(d) Save it.
15. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
Short Answer Questions
1. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
2. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
3. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
4. What is the weather like as the play opens?
5. What does Warren tell Dennis he was looking for around the house when he found the briefcase on the bed?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)