|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warren tells Dennis he likes a girl. Who is she?
2. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
3. What is the name of the girl Dennis claims likes him?
4. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) A young girl.
(b) Dennis's girlfriend.
(c) His father.
5. When Valerie calls again after Dennis had hung up on her, what does he do?
(a) Blames his mother for snapping.
(b) Tells her never to call him again.
(c) Apologizes sincerely and asks forgiveness.
(d) Hangs up on her again.
6. In the first act, Dennis tells Warren he is a "one-man _______________."
(a) Super force.
(b) Super culture.
(c) Youth culture.
(d) Youth force.
7. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
8. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
9. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Dennis's girlfriend.
(b) Warren's sister.
(c) Warren's girlfriend.
(d) Dennis's father.
10. After the ball that Dennis throws at Warren's head shatters the object, what does Dennis do to Warren?
(a) Twists his arm behind his back.
(b) Punches him and breaks his nose.
(c) Kicks him in the chest so that he falls down.
(d) Grabs him in a headlock and throws him on the floor.
11. When Dennis begins looking through Warren's memorabilia, what is he surprised to discover?
(a) How fascinating it is.
(b) How boring it is.
(c) How much it is worth.
(d) How little it is worth.
12. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They sell cars.
(b) They are lawyers.
(c) They teach high school.
(d) They deal drugs.
13. How old is Warren?
14. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
(b) Because Warren refuses to leave.
(c) Because Warren called him names.
(d) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
15. Why does Valerie hang up on Dennis when she calls?
(a) Because she has the wrong number.
(b) Because he hung up on her first.
(c) Because she has another call.
(d) Because he is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it as the play opens?
2. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
3. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
4. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
5. According to Warren, what did he do when he found the briefcase?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)