|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character type does Dennis represent?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A jock.
(d) A bookworm.
2. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
(a) 1920s and 1930s.
(b) 1980s and 1990s.
(c) 1930s and 1940s.
(d) 1950s and 1960s.
3. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
(a) Two girls kissing.
(b) A girl and dog kissing.
(c) Two boys kissing.
(d) A girl and boy kissing.
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Warren tries to call that he can't get a hold of?
5. Who has spent most of his or her adolescence in trouble?
6. When Warren firsts opens his suitcase, how does Dennis respond?
(a) With disdain.
(b) With mild curiosity.
(c) With disinterest.
(d) With great interest.
7. After the ball that Dennis throws at Warren's head shatters the object, what does Dennis do to Warren?
(a) Grabs him in a headlock and throws him on the floor.
(b) Twists his arm behind his back.
(c) Kicks him in the chest so that he falls down.
(d) Punches him and breaks his nose.
8. When Dennis begins looking through Warren's memorabilia, what is he surprised to discover?
(a) How boring it is.
(b) How fascinating it is.
(c) How much it is worth.
(d) How little it is worth.
9. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Elmer's glue.
(b) Super Glue.
(c) Carpenter's glue.
(d) Teacher's glue.
10. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They deal drugs.
(b) They sell cars.
(c) They teach high school.
(d) They are lawyers.
11. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
12. In the first act, how does Dennis respond to Warren's almost crying?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He tries to comfort him.
(c) He almost cries too.
(d) He makes fun of him.
13. What shatters when Warren ducks from the ball Dennis throws at his head?
(a) The television.
(b) The glass bowl.
(c) The clay sculpture.
(d) The window.
14. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
15. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
(a) The sculpture.
(b) The vase.
(c) The basketball.
(d) The football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like as the play opens?
2. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
3. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
4. How does Dennis finally agree to help Warren?
5. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)