|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Warren?
2. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Get a hotel room.
(b) Return the money.
(c) Get prostitutes.
(d) Go out to eat.
3. What shatters when Warren ducks from the ball Dennis throws at his head?
(a) The clay sculpture.
(b) The window.
(c) The glass bowl.
(d) The television.
4. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
5. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
6. After the ball that Dennis throws at Warren's head shatters the object, what does Dennis do to Warren?
(a) Punches him and breaks his nose.
(b) Grabs him in a headlock and throws him on the floor.
(c) Kicks him in the chest so that he falls down.
(d) Twists his arm behind his back.
7. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
8. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
9. As the play opens, who owes money to whom?
(a) Warren owes money to Dennis.
(b) Warren owes money to his father.
(c) Dennis owes money to Warren.
(d) Dennis owes money to his girlfriend.
10. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
11. Who pays Dennis's rent?
(a) His sister.
(d) His parents.
12. What character type does Dennis represent?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A musician.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A jock.
13. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(a) No one.
(b) Their friend Christian.
(d) Warren's father's driver.
14. Who does Dennis want to invite over to do cocaine and sleep with?
(a) Jessica and Sarah.
(b) Valerie and Jessica.
(c) Natalie and Valerie.
(d) Natalie and Jessica.
15. Warren tells Dennis that he thinks his father will try to __________ or __________ with the money.
(a) Deposit it; use it for a bribe.
(b) Depost it; share it.
(c) Use it for a bribe; share it.
(d) Spend it; use it for a bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the object that Warren accidentally breaks in the first act?
2. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
3. In the first act, how does Dennis respond to Warren's almost crying?
4. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
5. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)