|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) The football.
(b) Warren's leg.
(c) One piece of the object.
(d) A can of beer.
2. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because he's leaving town.
(b) Because he has enough of his own.
(c) Because it scares him.
(d) Because he respects him.
3. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A copper vase.
(b) A glass bowl.
(c) A clay sculpture.
(d) A wood picture.
4. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
5. In the first act, why does Dennis chide Warren about not selling his stuff?
(a) Because Warren stole money.
(b) Because Warren lost his money.
(c) Because Warren owes him money.
(d) Because Warren never has any money.
6. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
7. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
(a) Twenty-four days.
(b) Twenty-four minutes.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Twenty-four weeks.
8. Warren tells Dennis that he thinks his father will try to __________ or __________ with the money.
(a) Deposit it; use it for a bribe.
(b) Depost it; share it.
(c) Use it for a bribe; share it.
(d) Spend it; use it for a bribe.
9. What is the weather like as the play opens?
10. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
(b) Later that night.
(c) Next week.
(d) The next day.
11. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
12. In the first act, who wants to get a hotel suite?
13. In the first act, Dennis tells Warren he is a "one-man _______________."
(a) Super culture.
(b) Super force.
(c) Youth culture.
(d) Youth force.
14. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis that Warren's father does NOT have?
15. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Super Glue.
(b) Teacher's glue.
(c) Carpenter's glue.
(d) Elmer's glue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
2. What is the name of the girl Dennis claims likes him?
3. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
4. Who pays Dennis's rent?
5. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)