|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
2. Warren tells Dennis that he thinks his father will try to __________ or __________ with the money.
(a) Use it for a bribe; share it.
(b) Depost it; share it.
(c) Spend it; use it for a bribe.
(d) Deposit it; use it for a bribe.
3. What is the name of the drug dealer Warren tries to call that he can't get a hold of?
4. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Eating dinner.
5. As the play opens, who owes money to whom?
(a) Dennis owes money to Warren.
(b) Dennis owes money to his girlfriend.
(c) Warren owes money to his father.
(d) Warren owes money to Dennis.
6. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
7. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
(a) A girl and dog kissing.
(b) Two boys kissing.
(c) Two girls kissing.
(d) A girl and boy kissing.
8. How old is Warren?
9. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because he's leaving town.
(b) Because he has enough of his own.
(c) Because he respects him.
(d) Because it scares him.
10. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
(a) Issues of Playboy.
(b) Issues of National Geographic.
(c) Issues of Esquire.
(d) Issues of the New York Times.
11. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
(a) To attract women to sleep with him.
(b) To go out on dates.
(c) To smoke pot.
(d) To buy designer clothes.
12. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
(a) Warren; his girlfriend.
(b) One of his cohorts; his girlfriend.
(c) One of his cohorts; the maid.
(d) The maid; his girlfriend.
13. How much money does Warren show Dennis in his backpack?
(a) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
14. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
(a) 1950s and 1960s.
(b) 1930s and 1940s.
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
(d) 1980s and 1990s.
15. According to Warren, what did he do when he found the briefcase?
(a) He left it on the bed.
(b) He jimmied the lock.
(c) He retrieved the key.
(d) He returned it to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
2. In the first act, why does Warren come close to tears?
3. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
4. Where does Warren put the object after he breaks it in the first act?
5. What does Warren tell Dennis he was looking for around the house when he found the briefcase on the bed?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)