|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has spent most of his or her adolescence in trouble?
2. Warren tells Dennis that he thinks his father will try to __________ or __________ with the money.
(a) Spend it; use it for a bribe.
(b) Depost it; share it.
(c) Use it for a bribe; share it.
(d) Deposit it; use it for a bribe.
3. What does Warren tell Dennis he wants to do with the item he shows Dennis when he first arrives?
(a) Save it.
(b) Spend it.
(c) Share it.
(d) Use it.
4. How does Dennis finally agree to help Warren?
(a) He agrees to help him give the money back.
(b) He helps him to deposit the money in the bank.
(c) He lets him stay until Monday.
(d) He tells him he'll get a hotel room.
5. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
(a) It is dented.
(b) It is broken in three.
(c) It has a clean break.
(d) It is shattered.
6. When Valerie calls again after Dennis had hung up on her, what does he do?
(a) Hangs up on her again.
(b) Apologizes sincerely and asks forgiveness.
(c) Tells her never to call him again.
(d) Blames his mother for snapping.
7. How does Warren respond to Dennis's request to set the object back down?
(a) He yells at him to leave him alone.
(b) He puts it back down.
(c) He tosses it anyway.
(d) He storms out of the apartment.
8. According to Dennis, he is providing what kind of memories to all of his friends?
9. Why does Valerie hang up on Dennis when she calls?
(a) Because she has another call.
(b) Because he is rude to her.
(c) Because she has the wrong number.
(d) Because he hung up on her first.
10. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
11. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(b) Warren's father's driver.
(c) Their friend Christian.
(d) No one.
12. Who pays Dennis's rent?
(a) His sister.
(b) His parents.
13. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
(a) The football.
(b) The sculpture.
(c) The basketball.
(d) The vase.
14. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A copper vase.
(b) A clay sculpture.
(c) A wood picture.
(d) A glass bowl.
15. What happened to Warren's sister?
(a) She was missing.
(b) She was institutionalized.
(c) She was in jail.
(d) She was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
2. How does Dennis respond to Warren's theory about who his father thinks stole the money?
3. Whom does Warren want to invite over to Dennis's apartment?
4. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
5. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)