|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
(a) Issues of Esquire.
(b) Issues of National Geographic.
(c) Issues of Playboy.
(d) Issues of the New York Times.
2. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
(a) A football.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A volleyball.
(d) A basketball.
3. According to Dennis, who is "arguably the most dangerous lingerie manufacturer in the world"?
(a) Warren's father.
4. When Warren first arrives at Dennis's apartment, how does Dennis respond to Warren's question about what he is doing?
(a) He responds silently.
(b) He responds quickly.
(c) He responds reluctantly.
(d) He responds angrily.
5. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Carpenter's glue.
(b) Elmer's glue.
(c) Teacher's glue.
(d) Super Glue.
6. In the first act, why does Warren come close to tears?
(a) Because Warren feels guilty about stealing the money.
(b) Because his girlfriend broke up with him.
(c) Because Dennis tells him how pathetic his life is.
(d) Because his father doesn't love him.
7. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
(a) Twenty-four weeks.
(b) Twenty-four days.
(c) Twenty-four minutes.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
8. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
9. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
10. What does Dennis tell Warren about the girl that Warren likes?
(a) That she already has a boyfriend.
(b) That she has left for college.
(c) That she is out of his league.
(d) That Dennis likes her too.
11. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Warren's sister.
(b) Warren's girlfriend.
(c) Dennis's father.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
12. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
(a) To attract women to sleep with him.
(b) To go out on dates.
(c) To buy designer clothes.
(d) To smoke pot.
13. How much money does Warren show Dennis in his backpack?
(a) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
14. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(c) His father.
(d) A rock star.
15. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dennis want to invite over to do cocaine and sleep with?
2. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
3. How does Warren respond to Dennis's suggestion that they return some of the money to his father?
4. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
5. What does Warren have with him when he arrives at Dennis's apartment?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)