|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because it scares him.
(b) Because he respects him.
(c) Because he has enough of his own.
(d) Because he's leaving town.
2. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren refuses to leave.
(b) Because Warren called him names.
(c) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
(d) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
3. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A copper vase.
(b) A glass bowl.
(c) A wood picture.
(d) A clay sculpture.
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Warren tries to call that he can't get a hold of?
5. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
6. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(b) His father.
(c) A rock star.
7. What does Warren have with him when he arrives at Dennis's apartment?
(a) A suitcase and backpack.
(b) A suitcase and briefcase.
(c) A satchel and briefcase.
(d) A backpack and satchel.
8. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
9. Why does Warren disagree with Dennis about what his father will do regarding the money?
(a) Because his father is away on business.
(b) Because his father has a bad temper.
(c) Because his father doesn't know about the money.
(d) Because his father is too kind.
10. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Teacher's glue.
(b) Elmer's glue.
(c) Carpenter's glue.
(d) Super Glue.
11. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
12. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
13. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
14. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis that Warren's father does NOT have?
15. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character type does Dennis represent?
2. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
3. In the first act, why does Warren come close to tears?
4. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
5. What is the name of the girl Dennis claims likes him?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)