|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Teacher's glue.
(b) Carpenter's glue.
(c) Elmer's glue.
(d) Super Glue.
2. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
3. What is the name of the girl Dennis claims likes him?
4. How does Warren respond to Dennis's suggestion that they return some of the money to his father?
(a) He tells him that it's a great idea.
(b) He tells him he intends to keep it.
(c) He tells him he wants to give it away.
(d) He tells him he doesn't want to go.
5. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Lower East Side.
(b) Upper East Side.
(c) Upper West Side.
(d) Lower West Side.
6. Who pays Dennis's rent?
(b) His sister.
(c) His parents.
7. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
8. What is Warren convinced about regarding the girl that he likes?
(a) That she doesn't like him.
(b) That she likes Dennis.
(c) That she likes him.
(d) That she has a boyfriend.
9. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
10. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Return the money.
(b) Get prostitutes.
(c) Go out to eat.
(d) Get a hotel room.
11. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Watching television.
(d) Eating dinner.
12. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
13. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
(a) To California.
(b) To Italy.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To France.
14. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis that Warren's father does NOT have?
15. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Warren firsts opens his suitcase, how does Dennis respond?
2. How much money does Warren show Dennis in his backpack?
3. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
4. Who has spent most of his or her adolescence in trouble?
5. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)