|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Warren model his clothing and behavior after?
(a) His father.
(d) A rock star.
2. According to Dennis, who is "arguably the most dangerous lingerie manufacturer in the world"?
(d) Warren's father.
3. In the first act, what caused the fight between Warren and his family member?
(a) Warren was stoned.
(b) Warren's sister was stoned.
(c) Warren's father was late.
(d) Warren's mother was late.
4. Dennis tells Warren he should thank whom for knowing Dennis?
5. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A copper vase.
(b) A wood picture.
(c) A glass bowl.
(d) A clay sculpture.
6. How does Dennis finally agree to help Warren?
(a) He helps him to deposit the money in the bank.
(b) He agrees to help him give the money back.
(c) He tells him he'll get a hotel room.
(d) He lets him stay until Monday.
7. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
(a) The next day.
(c) Next week.
(d) Later that night.
8. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
(a) A football.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A baseball.
(d) A volleyball.
9. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
10. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
11. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) A can of beer.
(b) The football.
(c) One piece of the object.
(d) Warren's leg.
12. In the first act, where does Dennis tell Warren he should take the money?
(b) To the bank.
(c) To their friend Jessica's.
(d) To their friend Christian's.
13. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Upper East Side.
(c) Lower West Side.
(d) Lower East Side.
14. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Get a hotel room.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Get prostitutes.
(d) Return the money.
15. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
(a) To Italy.
(b) To France.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Warren put the object after he breaks it in the first act?
2. How old is Warren?
3. What does Warren tell Dennis he wants to do with the item he shows Dennis when he first arrives?
4. In the first act, how does Dennis respond to Warren's almost crying?
5. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)