|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Warren's sister?
(a) She was missing.
(b) She was institutionalized.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She was in jail.
2. Warren tells Dennis he likes a girl. Who is she?
3. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
(a) One of his cohorts; the maid.
(b) The maid; his girlfriend.
(c) One of his cohorts; his girlfriend.
(d) Warren; his girlfriend.
4. When Warren firsts opens his suitcase, how does Dennis respond?
(a) With disdain.
(b) With great interest.
(c) With disinterest.
(d) With mild curiosity.
5. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
(a) In the other room.
(b) Out to supper.
(c) At work.
(d) On a business trip.
6. In the first act, Dennis tells Warren he is a "one-man _______________."
(a) Youth culture.
(b) Super culture.
(c) Youth force.
(d) Super force.
7. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Warren's girlfriend.
(b) Dennis's father.
(c) Warren's sister.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
8. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) His father.
(b) A young girl.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
9. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
10. What does Warren have with him when he arrives at Dennis's apartment?
(a) A suitcase and briefcase.
(b) A satchel and briefcase.
(c) A backpack and satchel.
(d) A suitcase and backpack.
11. How old is Dennis?
12. What kind of gluel does Warren suggest they use on the damaged object?
(a) Carpenter's glue.
(b) Super Glue.
(c) Elmer's glue.
(d) Teacher's glue.
13. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
(a) 1980s and 1990s.
(b) 1950s and 1960s.
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
(d) 1930s and 1940s.
14. What is the mood between Warren and Dennis as they throw the ball?
15. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(a) Warren's father's driver.
(b) No one.
(c) Their friend Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Dennis's rent?
2. When Dennis begins looking through Warren's memorabilia, what is he surprised to discover?
3. Why does Warren disagree with Dennis about what his father will do regarding the money?
4. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
5. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)