|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Dennis's girlfriend.
(b) Dennis's father.
(c) Warren's sister.
(d) Warren's girlfriend.
2. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A volleyball.
(c) A football.
(d) A basketball.
3. After Valerie hangs up on Dennis, Dennis tells Warren that instead of letting people freak him out, he __________.
(a) Meditates instead.
(b) Won't give them a chance.
(c) Freaks them out.
(d) Tries to understand them.
4. In the first act, what caused the fight between Warren and his family member?
(a) Warren was stoned.
(b) Warren's mother was late.
(c) Warren's sister was stoned.
(d) Warren's father was late.
5. How old is Dennis?
6. What character type does Dennis represent?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A jock.
(d) A bookworm.
7. According to Dennis, the women is Warren's past were typically _________.
8. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Lower East Side.
(b) Lower West Side.
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Upper West Side.
9. How much money does Warren show Dennis in his backpack?
(a) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
10. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
(a) At work.
(b) On a business trip.
(c) In the other room.
(d) Out to supper.
11. According to Warren, what did he do when he found the briefcase?
(a) He retrieved the key.
(b) He returned it to his father.
(c) He jimmied the lock.
(d) He left it on the bed.
12. What does Warren tell Dennis he was looking for around the house when he found the briefcase on the bed?
(a) Looking for his wallet.
(b) Looking for things to lift.
(c) Looking for his backpack.
(d) Looking for his father.
13. After their brawl, what does Warren suggest they still do in the first act?
(a) Get a hotel room.
(b) Return the money.
(c) Get prostitutes.
(d) Go out to eat.
14. What does Dennis yell at Warren to get from a table?
(d) Rolling papers.
15. With what did Warren replace the money he found in the briefcase?
(a) Issues of the New York Times.
(b) Issues of Playboy.
(c) Issues of National Geographic.
(d) Issues of Esquire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the object Warren accidentally break depict?
2. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
3. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
4. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
5. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)