|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis want Warren to give back the money in the first act?
(a) Because he's leaving town.
(b) Because it scares him.
(c) Because he has enough of his own.
(d) Because he respects him.
2. In the first act, what caused the fight between Warren and his family member?
(a) Warren's father was late.
(b) Warren was stoned.
(c) Warren's mother was late.
(d) Warren's sister was stoned.
3. In the first act, why does Dennis chide Warren about not selling his stuff?
(a) Because Warren owes him money.
(b) Because Warren never has any money.
(c) Because Warren stole money.
(d) Because Warren lost his money.
4. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren refuses to leave.
(b) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
(c) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
(d) Because Warren called him names.
5. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) An affluent background.
(b) A middle-class background.
(c) A working-class background.
(d) An unknown background.
6. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Upper East Side.
(c) Lower West Side.
(d) Lower East Side.
7. According to Dennis, who is always waving around his gun?
(a) Warren's father's driver.
(b) Their friend Christian.
(c) No one.
8. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) His father.
(b) Dennis's girlfriend.
(d) A young girl.
9. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Warren's sister.
(b) Dennis's father.
(c) Warren's girlfriend.
(d) Dennis's girlfriend.
10. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
(a) Later that night.
(b) Next week.
(c) The next day.
11. What happened to Warren's sister?
(a) She was missing.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She was in jail.
(d) She was institutionalized.
12. What does Dennis want to sell in order for them to return a profit so that Warren can return the money?
13. What kind of equipment is in Dennis's apartment?
14. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
15. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
(a) It has a clean break.
(b) It is shattered.
(c) It is broken in three.
(d) It is dented.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first act, where does Dennis tell Warren he should take the money?
2. In the first act, why does Warren come close to tears?
3. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
4. What is the name of Dennis's girlfriend?
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)