Short Answer Questions Key
1. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
2. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
Upper West Side.
3. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
4. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
An affluent background.
5. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
They deal drugs.
6. In what month does the play take place?
7. What is the weather like as the play opens?
8. What time of day is it as the play opens?
9. How old is Dennis?
10. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
This section contains 4,579 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)