|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 63 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jessica shocked to find out about Warren's sister?
(a) That she was in jail.
(b) That she was murdered.
(c) That she was kidnapped.
(d) That she died of cancer.
2. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Eating dinner.
3. What example does Jessica give Warren about people who forget in life as they grow older?
(a) 1960s youth.
(b) 1980s punks.
(c) 1970s idealists.
(d) 1930s activists.
4. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) A can of beer.
(b) One piece of the object.
(c) The football.
(d) Warren's leg.
5. Why does Jessica ask Warren about Dennis's father?
(a) Because his father is dead.
(b) Because his father is rich.
(c) Because his father is famous.
(d) Because his father is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
2. Warren thinks his father will assume that ______ or ________stole the money.
3. When Dennis begins looking through Warren's memorabilia, what is he surprised to discover?
4. After the ball that Dennis throws at Warren's head shatters the object, what does Dennis do to Warren?
5. According to Jessica, Dennis would be _________if he cleaned up a bit.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)