|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 30 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, how does Dennis respond to Warren's almost crying?
(a) He tries to comfort him.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He almost cries too.
(d) He makes fun of him.
2. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) Dennis's girlfriend.
(c) A young girl.
(d) His father.
3. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
(a) A copper vase.
(b) A glass bowl.
(c) A clay sculpture.
(d) A wood picture.
4. What does Warren tell Dennis he was looking for around the house when he found the briefcase on the bed?
(a) Looking for things to lift.
(b) Looking for his father.
(c) Looking for his wallet.
(d) Looking for his backpack.
5. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
(a) To California.
(b) To France.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
2. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
4. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
5. From what era does Warren have memorabilia in his suitcase?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)