|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 22 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warren tells Dennis he likes a girl. Who is she?
2. Warren tells Dennis that he thinks his father will try to __________ or __________ with the money.
(a) Deposit it; use it for a bribe.
(b) Use it for a bribe; share it.
(c) Depost it; share it.
(d) Spend it; use it for a bribe.
3. What is the weather like as the play opens?
4. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Lower West Side.
(b) Upper West Side.
(c) Lower East Side.
(d) Upper East Side.
5. How damaged is the object Warren accidentally breaks?
(a) It is broken in three.
(b) It is shattered.
(c) It is dented.
(d) It has a clean break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
2. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
3. As the play opens, who owes money to whom?
4. What does Warren accidentally break when he tosses the ball back to Dennis?
5. Where does Warren put the object after he breaks it in the first act?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)