|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, 97-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, whom does Dennis tell Warren he had a fight with?
(a) Dennis's father.
(b) Warren's girlfriend.
(c) Dennis's girlfriend.
(d) Warren's sister.
2. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
(a) In the other room.
(b) At work.
(c) Out to supper.
(d) On a business trip.
3. After Jessica tells him she can't make the plans, what does Warren suggest they do?
(a) Hang out later on that day.
(b) Make plans for later in the week.
(c) Talk on the phone a few days later.
(d) Go to the movies the next afternoon.
4. What is Dennis doing as act 2 opens?
5. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
(a) A football.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A volleyball.
(d) A basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like as the play opens?
2. In the first act, what does Warren tell Dennis he will sell in order to afford the prostitutes?
3. According to Dennis, Warren broke his losing streak with ____________.
4. In what city does the friend Warren tells Jessica he wants to visit live?
5. In act 2, when Jessica comes to the door, what does Dennis remark about her outfit?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)