|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 22 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
2. How does Warren respond to Dennis's suggestion that they return some of the money to his father?
(a) He tells him he doesn't want to go.
(b) He tells him he wants to give it away.
(c) He tells him he intends to keep it.
(d) He tells him that it's a great idea.
3. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) Warren's leg.
(b) One piece of the object.
(c) The football.
(d) A can of beer.
4. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
(a) The football.
(b) The sculpture.
(c) The vase.
(d) The basketball.
5. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Warren respond to Dennis's request to set the object back down?
2. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
3. How much money does Warren show Dennis in his backpack?
4. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
5. What does Warren tell Dennis he was looking for around the house when he found the briefcase on the bed?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)