|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 22 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, where does Dennis tell Warren he should take the money?
(b) To their friend Jessica's.
(c) To their friend Christian's.
(d) To the bank.
2. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
(a) The football.
(b) A can of beer.
(c) One piece of the object.
(d) Warren's leg.
3. After the ball that Dennis throws at Warren's head shatters the object, what does Dennis do to Warren?
(a) Twists his arm behind his back.
(b) Punches him and breaks his nose.
(c) Grabs him in a headlock and throws him on the floor.
(d) Kicks him in the chest so that he falls down.
4. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
(a) Because Warren called him names.
(b) Because Warren kissed his girlfriend.
(c) Because Warren doesn't listen to him and breaks more things.
(d) Because Warren refuses to leave.
5. What shatters when Warren ducks from the ball Dennis throws at his head?
(a) The clay sculpture.
(b) The glass bowl.
(c) The window.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis yell at Warren to get from a table?
2. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
3. According to Dennis, what will Warren's father send after him because of the money?
4. Who pays Dennis's rent?
5. What does Dennis tell Warren to set back down in the first act?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)