|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 49 - 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dennis begins looking through Warren's memorabilia, what is he surprised to discover?
(a) How fascinating it is.
(b) How much it is worth.
(c) How boring it is.
(d) How little it is worth.
2. According to Warren, where was his father when he took the money?
(a) At work.
(b) Out to supper.
(c) In the other room.
(d) On a business trip.
3. How does Warren respond to Dennis's request to set the object back down?
(a) He storms out of the apartment.
(b) He tosses it anyway.
(c) He puts it back down.
(d) He yells at him to leave him alone.
4. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
(a) He puts it in the briefcase.
(b) He leaves it on the floor.
(c) He throws it away.
(d) He glues it back together.
5. How much does Dennis suggest they return to Warren's father after they get back from their trip?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valerie hang up on Dennis when she calls?
2. How does Warren respond to Dennis's suggestion that they return some of the money to his father?
3. In the first act, what does Warren toss to Dennis?
4. Who has spent most of his or her adolescence in trouble?
5. In the first act, what family member does Warren tell Dennis he got into a fight with?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)