Act 1, Pages 6 - 12
1. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
2. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Upper East Side.
(c) Lower East Side.
(d) Lower West Side.
3. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
(a) Twenty-four weeks.
(b) Twenty-four minutes.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Twenty-four days.
4. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) An affluent background.
(b) A middle-class background.
(c) A working-class background.
(d) An unknown background.
5. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They sell cars.
(b) They deal drugs.
(c) They are lawyers.
(d) They teach high school.
6. In what month does the play take place?
7. What is the weather like as the play opens?
8. What time of day is it as the play opens?
9. How old is Dennis?
10. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Reading a magazine.
This section contains 4,579 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)