Act 1, Pages 6 - 12
1. What year does "This Is Our Youth" take place?
2. What part of Manhattan does the play take place in?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Lower East Side.
(c) Lower West Side.
(d) Upper East Side.
3. Approximately how much time passes during the course of the play?
(a) Twenty-four days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Twenty-four weeks.
(d) Twenty-four minutes.
4. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) An unknown background.
(b) A middle-class background.
(c) An affluent background.
(d) A working-class background.
5. How do Dennis and Warren make their living?
(a) They sell cars.
(b) They are lawyers.
(c) They deal drugs.
(d) They teach high school.
6. In what month does the play take place?
7. What is the weather like as the play opens?
8. What time of day is it as the play opens?
9. How old is Dennis?
10. What is Dennis doing as the play opens?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Eating dinner.
(d) Reading a magazine.
This section contains 4,579 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)