Discuss the role of setting in "This Is Our Youth." When and Where does the play take place? What is the significance of the setting?
Choose two characters, and discuss the role of conflict in the play.
1) Between a person and herself or himself.
2) Between two people.
3) Between a person and society.
Discuss the treatment of women.
1) How do Dennis and Warren treat women?
2) Who suffers from the mistreatment of women?
Compare and contrast Dennis and Warren's relationship with their relationships with their fathers.
Discuss drug use as a major theme.
1) Who consumes drugs in the play?
2) Who suffers because of the consumption of drugs?
3) What are the consequences of drug use for the characters?
Socoal class plays a critical role in Dennis's and Warren's lives and livelihood. What are their class backgrounds? How does their class influence their current behavior? Is their class a burden or gift...
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)