|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project did McGrath want Charlie to do shortly after the sheep were settled on the grass at the reservation?
(b) Drive a combine.
(d) Making a delivery.
2. Where did Bessie spend the Christmas after herding the sheep on the reservation range?
(a) White Sulphur Springs.
3. What flocks of birds did Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan see when they were on the reservation range?
4. Near what town did Ivan work that summer after his first year in college?
(a) Near Shelby.
(b) Near White Sulphur Springs.
(c) Near Valier.
(d) Near Dupuyer.
5. When did Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan set out to herd the first group of sheep to the reservation range?
(a) March 1954.
(b) March 1956.
(c) April 1955.
(d) May 1954.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Ivan get on one of his first quizzes in college?
2. In what year did Ivan finish his first year of college?
3. What other brother of Charlie's was injured by a horse?
4. What branch of the military did Ivan serve in?
5. Where was the high school located that Ivan attended when his father moved to the new leased ranch?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)