Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was the new ranch that McGrath was leasing from the Camas ranch?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 130 miles.
(c) 200 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
2. What flocks of birds did Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan see when they were on the reservation range?
3. How many days of the year did Gertie Chadwick keep her cafe open?
(a) 363 days.
(b) 364 1/2 days.
(c) 350 days.
(d) 360 days.
4. Where would Ivan have a layover when he took the train to and from Northwestern?
(d) St. Paul.
5. What had one of Ivan's cousins gone to college to learn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bessie and Ivan go for a week and leave Charlie to herd the sheep alone at the reservation range?
2. Who wrote articles in one of the region's weekly newspapers about the activities of his tribesmen?
3. During Ivan's second summer of hiring out, what was the name of the boss's son?
4. What was the single room called that Ivan qualified for when he was in college?
5. Where did Bessie spend the Christmas after herding the sheep on the reservation range?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)