Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Ivan's grandmother came back into his life, how many different places had he lived with his father?
(a) 7 to 8 different places.
(b) 4 to 5 different places.
(c) 2 to 3 different places.
(d) 5 to 6 different places.
2. About how many sheep did Bessie and Ivan lose while Charlie was off helping McGrath?
(a) About 20.
(d) About 15.
3. Near where did Ivan get a job his second summer of hiring out?
(b) Cut Bank.
(d) Whiskey Gap.
4. What branch of the military did Ivan serve in?
(d) Air Force.
5. How far was the new ranch that McGrath was leasing from the Camas ranch?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 130 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had one of Ivan's cousins gone to college to learn?
2. During Ivan's first job on his own, what did the hale bays weigh that he had to pile onto a moving truck?
3. When did Ivan qualify for a room of his own in college?
4. How often would Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan refill their water cans when they were on the reservation range?
5. How was Angus, Charlie's brother, injured the second summer that Ivan was back from college?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)