|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Gertie Chadwick's family immigrate?
2. What flocks of birds did Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan see when they were on the reservation range?
3. When did Ivan marry Carol Muller?
4. A crew member was hired by McGrath who had to sober up. Where was he from?
5. What county was one of the prime sheep areas of Montana?
(a) Cascade County.
(b) Fergus County.
(c) Meagher County.
(d) Broadwater County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bessie, Charlie, and Ivan go to get groceries when they were on the reservation range?
2. When was it first noticed that Charlie was having breathing problems?
3. What language did Ivan study that first year in college?
4. What was the single room called that Ivan qualified for when he was in college?
5. How many days would the sheep graze on the reservation?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)