Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was the new ranch that McGrath was leasing from the Camas ranch?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 130 miles.
(c) 200 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
2. What flocks of birds did Charlie, Bessie, and Ivan see when they were on the reservation range?
3. How many days of the year did Gertie Chadwick keep her cafe open?
(a) 363 days.
(b) 364 1/2 days.
(c) 350 days.
(d) 360 days.
4. Where would Ivan have a layover when he took the train to and from Northwestern?
(d) St. Paul.
5. What had one of Ivan's cousins gone to college to learn?
6. Where did Bessie and Ivan go for a week and leave Charlie to herd the sheep alone at the reservation range?
(d) White Sulphur Springs.
7. Who wrote articles in one of the region's weekly newspapers about the activities of his tribesmen?
(a) Crow Flies.
(b) Weasel Necklace.
(c) Black Pony.
8. During Ivan's second summer of hiring out, what was the name of the boss's son?
9. What was the single room called that Ivan qualified for when he was in college?
(a) The Closet.
(b) The Broom closet.
(c) The Box.
10. Where did Bessie spend the Christmas after herding the sheep on the reservation range?
(c) White Sulphur Springs.
11. Who was Ivan's advisor in the school of journalism?
(a) Peter Manson.
(b) Ben Baldwin.
(c) Jon Whittack.
(d) Quinton Wyatt.
12. During Charlie's absence, how many days did Bessie and Ivan have to spend every daylight hour patrolling the sheep grazing on the reservation?
13. How many ewes had McGrath put on the grass at Camas?
14. When did Ivan qualify for a room of his own in college?
(a) Freshman year.
(b) Senior year.
(c) Junior year.
(d) Sophomore year.
15. When was Dupuyer first settled?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time would Ivan spend traveling to be able to spend five or six days in Montana in March?
2. When would lambing season begin?
3. How many acres was the Jensen ranch?
4. When were the sheep sheared when they were on the reservation range?
5. Near what range was the Camas ranch?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)