Short Answer Questions Key
1. What time of day did Ivan's mother pass away?
2. How old was Ivan when his mother died?
3. Where does the story begin?
4. What creek can be heard from the cabin where Ivan and his parents lived?
5. What mountain did Ivan and his parents live on?
6. How many rooms did the cabin have that Ivan lived in with his parents?
7. What months did Ivan and his parents live in the cabin mentioned in "Time Since."
May and June.
8. How often would the camptender come out to the Doig's cabin?
Once a week.
This section contains 3,356 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)