Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Time Since
1. What time of day did Ivan's mother pass away?
2. How old was Ivan when his mother died?
3. Where does the story begin?
4. What creek can be heard from the cabin where Ivan and his parents lived?
5. What mountain did Ivan and his parents live on?
6. How many rooms did the cabin have that Ivan lived in with his parents?
7. What months did Ivan and his parents live in the cabin mentioned in "Time Since."
May and June.
8. How often would the camptender come out to the Doig's cabin?
Once a week.
9. What would the camptender bring when he came out to the Doig's cabin?
Groceries and mail.
10. What would come for Ivan in the mail with the camptender?
11. What was...
This section contains 2,483 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)