|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Two Bands of Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was the high school from Dupuyer?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
2. How much did it cost to get cottonseed cake to the ranch for the sheep during the winter of 1948-49?
3. What was the name of the Chadwicks' son?
(c) Billy Bob.
(d) Tommy Chad.
4. What does Ivan's father remember covered the slopes when it was just him and Ivan's mother?
5. How many acres was the Jensen ranch?
(a) 4,000 acres.
(b) 5,100 acres.
(c) 1,500 acres.
(d) 2,500 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town did Tom and Bessie move to after the owner of the ranch where they worked died?
2. What color was Ivan's hair as a boy?
3. During Charlie's absence, how many days did Bessie and Ivan have to spend every daylight hour patrolling the sheep grazing on the reservation?
4. Where did Bessie's family come from?
5. When did Tom and Bessie Ringer move to Montana?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)