|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Two Bands of Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Doigs are known to have gone off to the United States?
(a) 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
(b) 1 brother and 1 sister.
(c) 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
(d) 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
2. What did Ivan receive as an early sixth birthday present?
(a) A few marbles.
(b) Pocket knife.
(c) Bow and arrows.
(d) A book.
3. How many days would the sheep graze on the reservation?
(a) Over 100 days.
(b) About 90 days.
(c) About 120 days.
(d) About 75 days.
4. When did Tom and Bessie Ringer move to Montana?
5. Where did Ivan's father have a small scar?
(a) On his forearm.
(b) On his chin.
(c) On his neck.
(d) On his left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived in a ranch colony beyond the second ridgeline to the south of the Jensen ranch?
2. When Ivan was in first grade, what color hair did the classmate have that Ivan had met before?
3. What color was Ivan's hair as a boy?
4. How old was Charles Doig when his wife died?
5. Who brought Charlie and Ivan to live with his family after Berneta's funeral?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)