|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Flip & The Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would come for Ivan in the mail with the camptender?
(a) School lessons.
(b) Letters from his grandparents.
(c) Books from a lending library.
(d) Comic books.
2. Mount Edith is the name shown on maps, but what do those who live in the area call the mountain?
(a) Old Baldy.
(b) Bitterroot Mountain.
(c) Granite Peak.
(d) Flathead Mountain.
3. Who was the classmate that Ivan had met before when his dad was manning a haying crew at a valley ranch owned by her family?
(a) Peter Alexander.
(b) Jane Browning.
(c) Susan Buckingham.
(d) John Woods.
4. How often were Ivan's parents supposed to move when they were on the forest reserve?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) About every day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
5. How old were the boys at school that Ivan could make flinch with his snowballs?
(a) Fifth graders.
(b) Third graders.
(c) Sixth graders.
(d) Fourth graders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ivan's mother die?
2. At times, how much would Bessie weigh?
3. When did an earthquake damage the Old Auditorium in White Sulphur Springs?
4. During what decade did settlers first come into Ivan's area of Montana?
5. Where did the Indian tribes retreat to in the early years of settlement after leaving the area where Ivan and his father lived?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)