|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Flip & The Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were Bessie's eyes?
2. What is the elevation of the valley where Ivan and his father lived most of their lives?
(a) 1 mile above sea level.
(b) 6,192 feet.
(c) 3,145 feet.
(d) 2,147 feet.
3. When did Ivan's grandfather come to the United States?
4. What would Ivan's mother do to keep him quiet and cool on hot afternoons?
(a) Let him play in the trees.
(b) Read to him.
(c) Play cards with him.
(d) Let him play in the creek.
5. Who was the first Doig to die in Montana?
(a) D. L. Doig.
(b) Andrew Doig.
(c) Peter Doig.
(d) Jack Doig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ivan's mother tell a teacher not to use a well?
2. How would Ivan get to school every morning when he was in first grade?
3. What color were Berneta's eyes?
4. How often were Ivan's parents supposed to move when they were on the forest reserve?
5. How often would the camptender come out to the Doig's cabin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)