|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Valley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain did Ivan and his parents live on?
(a) Hatfield Mountain.
(b) Bridger Mountain.
(c) Spring Mountain.
(d) Wyatt Mountain.
2. In old photos, what type of hat did Ivan's father wear?
(a) Cowboy hat.
(b) Baseball cap.
(c) Stockman's hat.
(d) Boonie hat.
3. What months did Ivan and his parents live in the cabin mentioned in "Time Since."
(a) May and June.
(b) March and April.
(c) June and July.
(d) April and May.
4. What was the name of the pet cat that Ivan's parents had?
(a) Pete Olson.
(c) Billy Bob.
(d) William Tell.
5. Where did Ivan's father have a small scar?
(a) On his forearm.
(b) On his neck.
(c) On his left hand.
(d) On his chin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Ivan's mother do to keep him quiet and cool on hot afternoons?
2. How old was Charles Doig when his wife died?
3. What time of day did Ivan's mother pass away?
4. When Charlie was helping a scissorbill, who began beating a horse?
5. What did D. L. Doig raise as a hobby at his Montana ranch?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)