|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Time Since.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain did Ivan and his parents live on?
(a) Wyatt Mountain.
(b) Spring Mountain.
(c) Bridger Mountain.
(d) Hatfield Mountain.
2. How often would the camptender come out to the Doig's cabin?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) About every ten days.
3. How long might Ivan ride a sawbuck pack saddle as he followed his parents when they were herding?
(a) All day.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Half a day.
4. Where did Ivan's father have a small scar?
(a) On his chin.
(b) On his left hand.
(c) On his forearm.
(d) On his neck.
5. How many times did Ivan's parents move camp the summer that they were married?
(a) 48 times in 60 days.
(b) 58 times in 60 days.
(c) 15 times in 60 days.
(d) 39 times in 60 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The summer they were married, near where did Ivan's father and mother live?
2. What killed Ivan's mother?
3. Where does the story begin?
4. What would Ivan's mother do to keep him quiet and cool on hot afternoons?
5. What did Ivan receive as an early sixth birthday present?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)