|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Time Since.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Ivan's father?
(a) Six feet tall.
(b) Five feet and eight inches.
(c) Five-and-one-half feet tall.
(d) Nearly six feet tall.
2. How long might Ivan ride a sawbuck pack saddle as he followed his parents when they were herding?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Half a day.
(c) Two hours.
(d) All day.
3. How many bands of sheep did Ivan's father take on for McGrath?
4. How many times did Ivan's parents move camp the summer that they were married?
(a) 58 times in 60 days.
(b) 15 times in 60 days.
(c) 39 times in 60 days.
(d) 48 times in 60 days.
5. Where did Ivan's father have a small scar?
(a) On his forearm.
(b) On his chin.
(c) On his neck.
(d) On his left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day did Ivan's mother pass away?
2. What would come for Ivan in the mail with the camptender?
3. Where does the story begin?
4. How often were Ivan's parents supposed to move when they were on the forest reserve?
5. Why did Ivan's mother tell a teacher not to use a well?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)