|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Time Since.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The summer they were married, near where did Ivan's father and mother live?
(a) Waxy Mountain.
(b) Grass Mountain.
(c) Prairie Mountain.
(d) River Mountain.
2. How often would the camptender come out to the Doig's cabin?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) About every ten days.
3. What would come for Ivan in the mail with the camptender?
(a) Letters from his grandparents.
(b) Comic books.
(c) Books from a lending library.
(d) School lessons.
4. What color were the dogs that appear with the photographs of Ivan's parents?
(a) White and black.
(b) Black and tan.
5. What was Ivan's father's job when Ivan and his parents lived in a cabin in the mountains?
(b) Sheep herder.
(c) Ranch hand.
(d) Cow herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the pet cat that Ivan's parents had?
2. How often were Ivan's parents supposed to move when they were on the forest reserve?
3. How many herding dogs appear in the photographs of Ivan's parents?
4. Where does the story begin?
5. Who did Ivan's father work with on a haywire outfit for one week?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)