Quiz: Chapter 4, McGrath & North to Chapter 5, Two Bands of Sheep
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When would lambing season begin?
2. The Christmas after herding the sheep on the reservation range, how long was Bessie gone?
a) Three weeks.
b) One week.
c) Two weeks.
d) A month.
3. How many sheep was McGrath planning on putting on the new ranch he planned to lease?
a) 6,000 ewes.
b) 4,500 ewes.
c) 2,000 ewes.
d) 1,000 ewes.
4. Near where did Ivan get a job his second summer of hiring out?
b) Whiskey Gap.
c) Cut Bank.
5. During Ivan's second summer of hiring out, where did wheat have to...
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)