Quiz: Chapter 1, Time Since to Chapter 5, Two Bands of Sheep
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Mount Edith is the name shown on maps, but what do those who live in the area call the mountain?
a) Old Baldy.
b) Granite Peak.
c) Flathead Mountain.
d) Bitterroot Mountain.
2. How many days would the sheep graze on the reservation?
a) About 75 days.
b) Over 100 days.
c) About 90 days.
d) About 120 days.
3. How many students were in Ivan's first grade classroom?
4. When was Dupuyer first settled?
5. The Christmas after herding the sheep on the reservation range, how long was Bessie gone?
This section contains 321 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)