|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VII. To Bind Up the Nation's Wounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Savannah taken according to "The Honor is All Yours"?
(a) December 13, 1864.
(b) December 23, 1864.
(c) December 8, 1864.
(d) December 21, 1864.
2. What type of political opponent did Lincoln pursue during the war according to "Indispensable to the Public Safety"?
(a) Reform opponents.
(b) War opponents.
(c) Financial opponents.
(d) Social opponents.
3. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
4. What does Lincoln say of secession in"The Union is Perpetual"?
(a) That it would be the cause of financial collapse.
(b) That it could be necessary, but not in this case.
(c) That it would hurt the economy.
(d) That no state had the right to secede.
5. What kind of education did Lincoln mostly rely on according to the "Preface"?
(a) Some college.
(b) Post graduate studies.
(c) High school.
(d) Self education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lincoln congratulate in "You Were Right, and I Was Wrong"?
2. What does Lincoln not believe in according to "The Social and Political Equality of the Races"?
3. What was Lincoln's number one priority in the war according to "I Would Save the Union"?
4. Why was war never declared between the Union and the Confederacy?
5. Who did Lincoln write "I Like the Letters Very Much" for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)