|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VII. To Bind Up the Nation's Wounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important characteristic of the ideal lawyer according to "Resolve to Be Honest"?
(b) Rhetoric skills.
2. What did the recipient of "Time is More Important Than Ever Before" want to do with his armies?
(a) Rest in Savannah.
(b) Pursue the Confederate army.
(c) Let his troops go home.
(d) Reorganize his troops.
3. What was General Hooker appointed as at the time of "I Will Risk the Dictatorship"?
(a) Commander of the Potomac army.
(b) Commander of the Virginia army.
(c) Commander of the Massachusetts army.
(d) Commander of the Union armies.
4. What did Lincoln profess was needed to maintain America's political institutions?
(a) Desire for expansion.
(b) Restraint and self control.
(c) Will power.
5. What was John Wilkes Booth outraged about?
(a) Black suffrage.
(b) The 13th amendment.
(c) The re-integration of the Confederacy in the Union.
(d) The loss of life from the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
2. Who was in command of the Union armies in April of 1864?
3. What did Lincoln say the country did not have the capacity to do in "A Full Pardon"?
4. What does Lincoln not believe in according to "The Social and Political Equality of the Races"?
5. Why wasn't "The Administration Will Not Be Re-Elected" sent by Lincoln?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)