|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VII. To Bind Up the Nation's Wounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory is Lincoln supporting in "Opens the Way for All"?
(a) The value theory.
(b) The free labor theory.
(c) The mudsill theory.
(d) The theory of appropriation.
2. When was Lincoln elected in the state legislature according to "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will"?
3. What did Lincoln tell the recipient of "Time is More Important Than Ever Before" to do with his army?
(a) Pursue the Confederate army.
(b) Let his troops go home.
(c) Reoganize his troops.
(d) Rest in Savannah.
4. What did Lincoln ask Sherman to do in "Go Far Towards Losing the Whole Union Cause"?
(a) Pursue Lee's army.
(b) Go back to Washington to meet him.
(c) Stop and rest his army.
(d) Let his soldiers go home and vote.
5. What was "The Union is Perpetual" written for?
(a) A letter to his constituents.
(b) A letter to his wife.
(c) His inaugural address.
(d) His first speech to Congress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Wade-Davis bill about?
2. At what age did Lincoln stop working on the family farm?
3. What was one of Lincoln key objectives in the war according to "Making Our Advantage an Over-match for His"?
4. What was in the works by August of 1862 according to the editor?
5. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)