|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through V. A New Birth of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was "Constantly Denounced and Opposed" intended for?
(a) Isaac Arnold.
(b) Robert Cramn.
(c) Mark Stanberg.
(d) Otto beruk.
2. What type of political opponent did Lincoln pursue during the war according to "Indispensable to the Public Safety"?
(a) War opponents.
(b) Reform opponents.
(c) Social opponents.
(d) Financial opponents.
3. Who would employ the strategy Lincoln described in "Making Our Advantage an Over-match for His" in 1864?
(a) General McClellan.
(b) General Sherman.
(c) General Hooker.
(d) General Grant.
4. Who was "More Painful Than Pleasant" intended for?
(a) Lincoln's sister.
(b) Lincoln's step-brother.
(c) Lincoln's mother.
(d) Lincoln's father.
5. When did Lincoln break his engagement to Mary Todd according to "The Most Miserable Man Living"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Tug Has to Come" written?
2. How does Lincoln portray Republicans concerning slavery?
3. What state did Lincoln say would make a fine state on his own in "An Evil Tree Can Not Bring Forth Good Fruit"?
4. Who was "An Affectionate Farewell" intended for?
5. What military stalemate did Lincoln address in "An Idea I Have Been Trying to Repudiate for Quite a Year" ?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)