|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through V. A New Birth of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "The Tug Has to Come" written?
(a) When Lincoln announced he would accept the nomination.
(b) After Lincoln's election as President.
(c) After his inauguration.
(d) Before Lincoln saw the election results.
2. Who did Lincoln criticize in "If We Never Try, We Shall Never Succeed"?
3. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
(c) Military power over the civilians.
(d) Constituional amendments.
4. When was "Can We Not Come Together, for the Future" written?
5. Who was "Constantly Denounced and Opposed" intended for?
(a) Otto beruk.
(b) Mark Stanberg.
(c) Robert Cramn.
(d) Isaac Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lincoln born?
2. When was the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation issued according to "Shall Be Thenceforth, and Forever Free"?
3. What financial advice did Lincoln give to lawyers in "Resolve to Be Honest"?
4. Who was "More Painful Than Pleasant" intended for?
5. What did Lincoln profess was needed to maintain America's political institutions?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)