|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through V. A New Birth of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state did Lincoln say would make a fine state on his own in "An Evil Tree Can Not Bring Forth Good Fruit"?
2. Who was "An Affectionate Farewell" intended for?
(a) His Illinois constituents.
(b) Mary Todd.
(c) His family.
(d) His close friend
3. What claims did Lincoln dismiss in "Broken Eggs Cannot Be Mended"?
(a) The whites farmers leaving for Mexico.
(b) A black army marching to Washington.
(c) The newly freed slaves rising to kill all the whites in the southern states.
(d) The blacks electing their own president.
4. Who was "The Heaviest Blow Yet Dealt to the Rebellion" intended for?
(a) An Illinois acquaintance.
(b) His stepbrother..
(c) An Illinois soldier.
(d) An Illinois widow.
5. What charge did Lincoln answer to in "I am Not a Member of Any Church" ?
(a) Being an atheist.
(b) Being Mornon.
(c) Being Catholic.
(d) Being Franc Masson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mary Todd and Lincoln reconcile?
2. What was Lincoln's number one priority in the war according to "I Would Save the Union"?
3. What theory is Lincoln supporting in "Opens the Way for All"?
4. What would doom African American slaves according to "Public Sentiment"?
5. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)