|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Half Slave and Half Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy" written?
2. What would doom African American slaves according to "Public Sentiment"?
(a) The public thinking it was in the hands of Lincoln.
(b) The public thinking that slavery it was not a moral issue.
(c) The public thinking it was a financial issue.
(d) The public thinking it was in the hands of the states.
3. When did Mary Todd and Lincoln reconcile?
4. What did the Whigs support according to "Bow to It I Never Will"?
(a) A strong national bank.
(b) Trade with England.
(d) Small banks.
5. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
(b) Constituional amendments.
(d) Military power over the civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "More Painful Than Pleasant" intended for?
2. What does Lincoln tell Senator Lyman Trumbull in "The Taste is in My Mouth"?
3. What did Lincoln belittle in "A Question of Interest"?
4. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
5. What charges was "Blowing Out the Moral Lights Around Us" a response to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)