|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Half Slave and Half Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of education did Lincoln mostly rely on according to the "Preface"?
(a) Some college.
(b) Self education.
(c) Post graduate studies.
(d) High school.
2. When was "A House Divided" written?
3. What does Lincoln tell Senator Lyman Trumbull in "The Taste is in My Mouth"?
(a) That he should put his name on the ballot.
(b) That he should help him financially.
(c) That he should support his nomination.
(d) That he should give up his seat at the convention.
4. What would doom African American slaves according to "Public Sentiment"?
(a) The public thinking it was a financial issue.
(b) The public thinking it was in the hands of the states.
(c) The public thinking it was in the hands of Lincoln.
(d) The public thinking that slavery it was not a moral issue.
5. When was "Right Makes Might" written?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
2. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
3. How does Lincoln portray Republicans concerning slavery?
4. Who made the charge Lincoln answered to in "I am Not a Member of Any Church" ?
5. What line of the Declaration did Lincoln cite in"All the Powers of Earth Seem Rapidly Combining Against Him"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)