|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Half Slave and Half Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln not believe in according to "The Social and Political Equality of the Races"?
(d) Racial equality.
2. Who did Lincoln offend in "A House Divided" according to "Construed So Differently from Any Thing Intended by Me"?
(a) Southern plantation owners.
(c) Southern States.
3. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
(a) His penmanship.
(b) His negotiating skills.
(c) His military skills.
(d) His rhetoric skills.
4. When was "Can We Not Come Together, for the Future" written?
5. At what age did Lincoln stop working on the family farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lincoln politically adrift in "Where I Now Stand"?
2. When was "Right Makes Might" written?
3. How does Lincoln portray Republicans concerning slavery?
4. Who did Lincoln belittle in "Bow to It I Never Will"?
5. Why did Lincoln write "I am Young and Unknown"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)