|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through IV. We Cannot Escape History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lincoln want African Americans to do after the war according to "The Ban is Still Upon You"?
(a) Go to Texas.
(b) Go west.
(c) Colonize the Caribbean.
(d) Return to Africa.
2. What was Lincoln slow to recognize the true gravity of in "There is No Cause for Such Fears"?
(a) The Davis crisis.
(b) The Congress crisis.
(c) The secession crisis.
(d) The financial crisis.
3. How many troops did Lincoln order to Fort Sumter in "To Suppress Said Combinations"?
4. Who did Lincoln criticize in "If We Never Try, We Shall Never Succeed"?
5. Where was Lincoln headed for according to "An Affectionate Farewell" ?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the worry according to "The Most Prompt, and Efficient Means"?
2. Why did Lincoln vote for Polk's military spending bills?
3. What were the southern states doing at the time of "The Tug Has to Come"?
4. What did Lincoln want to wait for before deciding to take action according to "The Most Prompt, and Efficient Means"?
5. When was "Can We Not Come Together, for the Future" written?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)