|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nyai think Minke should write about?
2. What does May see on her walk in Chapter 3?
(b) A flock of seagulls.
(c) A fight.
(d) A train.
3. Who is the narrator in Chapter 6?
4. What ethnicity is Minke?
5. Who does the person in the article in Chapter 6 resemble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Minke agree to go with Robert Suurhof in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Minke have to travel to in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Minke see in Chapter 16 that causes him to worry?
4. What does Minke discuss with Dr. Martinet in Chapter 15?
5. Who shows Minke, in Chapter 6, the article he wrote?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)