Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what month in 1979, did Gloria attend a women's retreat in California?
2. Who provided the scholarship for Gloria to attend the workshop on goddesses and heroines?
3. Of what race is Gloria?
4. What word did Gloria and Merlin wish to define for themselves, based upon their choice to leave a national feminist writers movement?
5. Who is quoted at the beginning of "Children Passing in the Streets" as saying, "I learned to make my mind large, as the universe is large, so that there is room for paradoxes"?
Maxine Hong Kingston.
6. "We are women from all kinds of ____________________ streets." This statement is taken from Moraga's "Introduction and Children Passing in the Streets: The Roots of Our Radicalism."
This section contains 4,360 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)