|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through El Mundo Zurdo: The Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the narrator's mother when she was the main support of her family? ("La Guera")
2. Who wrote "La Guera"?
(a) Cherrie Moragaa.
(b) Marina Tsvetaeva.
(c) Mary Collier.
(d) Anna Maria Lenngren.
3. What drives Barbara Smith crazy, according to the "Sister-to-Sister Dialogue"?
(a) Life not being fair.
(b) White women choosing not to finish school.
(c) Women being taken for granted.
(d) Black women taking steretypical jobs.
4. What does Gloria Anzaldua say that women have to lose?
(a) Nothing, they never had any privileges.
(c) Only their sanity.
(d) Only their souls.
5. "Light was _________," according to the narrator in "La Guera."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gloria Anzaldua, fears act like __________.
2. What is Latin American culture dominated by as related in "But I know You, American Woman"?
3. What culture does Judit Moschkovich align with Latin culture?
4. What is the rape of Black women by white men considered by the Combahee River Collective?
5. Where did the author of "La Guera's" mother work while lying about her age?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)