|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through El Mundo Zurdo: The Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the subject in the poem, "on not bein," not ever want to be?
2. What does Chrystos use to "mark out the space I am"?
3. What does the narrator in "Wonder Woman" see on sidewalks?
(b) Torn photos.
(c) Bits of glass.
4. Who was Malintzin's lover?
5. To whom is Merle Woo's letter written to? (January, 1980)
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her "ma."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "la guera" mean?
2. According to a reference to another author in "La Guera," where must one look to find the dream?
3. Why does Rosario Morales carry a "pole 18 inches long"?
4. Where did the narrator of "I Am What I Am" get her English accent from?
5. According to the Combahee River Collective, what did they claim as being recognized as being enough?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)