|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Lives of Others: Theory in the Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "on not bein," what is the subject's chest compared to?
(b) Hershey's kisses.
2. According to Cherrie Moraga, what does lesbianism equal in "this country"?
(d) Second-class citizenship.
3. When was "La Guera" written?
(a) September, 1979.
(b) October, 1963.
(c) January, 1990.
(d) July, 1956.
4. Who wrote "La Guera"?
(a) Marina Tsvetaeva.
(b) Mary Collier.
(c) Anna Maria Lenngren.
(d) Cherrie Moragaa.
5. "We are women from all kinds of ____________________ streets." This statement is taken from Moraga's "Introduction and Children Passing in the Streets: The Roots of Our Radicalism."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator in "Wonder Woman" wonder about the professor's wife?
2. What author did the narrator from "I Am What I Am" read "thru three or four times"?
3. Where did the narrator of "I Am What I Am" get her English accent from?
4. Who confided in Cherrie Moraga that he felt she didn't trust him because he was a male?
5. What word did Gloria and Merlin wish to define for themselves, based upon their choice to leave a national feminist writers movement?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)