|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Between the Lines: On Culture, Class and Homophobia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cheryl Clarke believe to be the real enemy to lesbians?
(a) Each other.
(b) Heterosexual women.
(c) "The Man."
(d) Balck men.
2. According to an essay by Rosario Morales in April 1980, by what does "this society" divides us?
3. Who provided the scholarship for Gloria to attend the workshop on goddesses and heroines?
(a) Merlin Stone.
(b) Cherrie Moraga.
(c) Toni Bambara.
(d) Donna Rushin.
4. What drives Barbara Smith crazy, according to the "Sister-to-Sister Dialogue"?
(a) Women being taken for granted.
(b) Black women taking steretypical jobs.
(c) White women choosing not to finish school.
(d) Life not being fair.
5. From where did the quote at the beginning of "on not bein" come from?
(a) "Poetic Voices."
(b) "Nappy Edges."
(c) "Martinique's Song."
(d) "Dark Voices."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle The Master's House," what must "divide and conquer" become in the world?
2. What happened on August 6, 1941, just four days before the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
3. According to Audre Lorde, what must exist for liberation to exist?
4. "All our saints have a few taints of _________," according to "Millicent Fredericks."
5. What did the subject in the poem, "on not bein," not ever want to be?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)