|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Amen Corner (pgs. 270-276).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Roy go with Toby and his mother when they move?
(a) Roy can't leave his job.
(b) Toby's mother ends their relationship.
(c) Roy has disappeared.
(d) Roy is on a camping trip.
2. What does Skipper's car look like when he returns from Mexico?
(a) It has been destroyed by a sandstorm.
(b) The upholstery is beautiful.
(c) Skipper doesn't return.
(d) Skipper was sold cheap leather upholstery.
3. What is ironic about Dwight forcing Toby to admit he is a liar?
(a) Dwight is able to make Toby behave, while Rosemary cannot.
(b) Toby lies about the lies he tells.
(c) Toby was not lying when he said he felt sick to his stomach.
(d) Dwight has done nothing but lie since Toby met him.
4. What happens when Toby gets angry with his children?
(a) He doesn't make them think he doesn't love them.
(b) He remembers Dwight's anger.
(c) He tries to discipline them properly.
(d) He hears Dwight's voice.
5. Why doesn't Rosemary live with Toby and Dwight?
(a) Dwight wants more time to bond with Toby.
(b) Chinook is too far from Rosemary's friends.
(c) Rosemary doesn't know if she wants to marry Dwight.
(d) Rosemary can't find a job in Chinook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Toby sees the drugstore clerk in line at the Order of the Arrow Scout meeting?
2. Toby is crushed when he realizes that Bobby and Norma were having sex while he played basketball. What does this prompt Toby to fantasize about?
3. Why does Toby like Norma's boyfriend Bobby?
4. Why does Toby feel good about hitting Arthur?
5. Why does Toby takes Dwight's guns?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)