|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Amen Corner (pgs. 270-276).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norma ask Rosemary?
(a) How old Rosemary was when she first married.
(b) What advice Rosemary can give Norma about marrying Kenneth.
(c) How to raise a family.
(d) Why Rosemary married Dwight.
2. Toby braces himself "for the next curve" at the end of Chapter 3. Which of the following does this NOT refer to?
(a) Toby's opportunity to start a better life.
(b) The next curveball Dwight throws him.
(c) The dangerous life curve his mother has put him on.
(d) Literally, the next curve in the road.
3. Who takes Toby to his basketball games when Rosemary is working?
(c) Norma and Bobby Crow.
(d) Toby walks to his games.
4. What does Gil call Toby?
5. What year is the Ford that Skipper works through high school to rebuild?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rosemary and Toby do when they leave the West Seattle apartment?
2. Why does Mr. Bolger want Chuck to marry Tina?
3. What does Toby tell Mrs. Howard when she asks how his mother is coping with her son moving so far away?
4. Why doesn't Rosemary allow Marian to set Toby straight?
5. Why does Tina Flood want to marry Chuck even though she doesn't know for sure that she is carrying his child?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)