|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Citizenship in the School (pgs. 181-191).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event prompts Toby to rethink forgiving his father for abandoning him?
(a) Rosemary admitting to Toby that his father never liked him.
(b) Toby and his father meet again and do not get along.
(c) The birth of Toby's first child.
(d) Dwight constantly belittles Toby's father.
2. Why does Skipper go to Tijuana, Mexico?
(a) To look for work.
(b) To get away from Dwight and the family.
(c) To have the interior of his car upholstered.
(d) To marry his high school sweetheart.
3. What does Skipper's car look like when he returns from Mexico?
(a) It has been destroyed by a sandstorm.
(b) The upholstery is beautiful.
(c) Skipper doesn't return.
(d) Skipper was sold cheap leather upholstery.
4. What color do Toby and Dwight paint the house?
(d) They do not paint the house.
5. Why are Toby and his mother leaving Florida for Utah?
(a) Toby's mother thinks Toby will receive a better education there.
(b) Toby's mother has been offered a job in Utah.
(c) They are trying to escape Toby's mother's boyfriend.
(d) Toby's father lives in Utah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Toby to convince his mother to buy him souvenirs?
2. Why doesn't Marian approve of Gil?
3. Why doesn't Rosemary allow Marian to set Toby straight?
4. Why doesn't Rosemary live with Toby and Dwight?
5. How does Dwight react when Rosemary wins the turkey shoot?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)