|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Citizenship in the School (pgs. 181-191).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Dwight and Toby pretend to have a normal family relationship when Rosemary visits?
(a) Toby wants a family life even if it's not perfect.
(b) Toby is afraid he will hurt his mother's feelings if she sees how unhappy he is.
(c) Toby wants his mother to marry Dwight.
(d) Dwight threatens Toby and forces him to act happy.
2. What does Dwight do when Toby needs new shoes?
(a) Forces Toby to wear the shoes he has outgrown.
(b) Buys brown loafers that Toby must use for everything.
(c) Buys several pairs of shoes in different sizes.
(d) Makes Toby pay for new shoes.
3. How does Toby's mother decide where they are moving?
(a) She picks a city at random.
(b) She has a job prospect in another state.
(c) She asks Toby where he would like to live.
(d) Friends have invited her to stay with them.
4. Why doesn't Toby engage the easy girls his friends find for him?
(a) He only wants to have sex with a girl he loves.
(b) He wants to make his own conquests.
(c) He promised his priest he wouldn't have sex until he married.
(d) The girls intimidate him.
5. What does Toby notice about Veronica's children?
(a) Their home life is no better than his.
(b) They do not look like their father.
(c) They have no hopes or dreams.
(d) They are too morose to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby tell his mother happened to the squirrel he shot?
2. Why does Skipper decide not to take Toby with him to Mexico?
3. Why did Dwight give Champion to Toby?
4. Dwight really got the dog:
5. What do Roy and Toby do every day?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)