|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Citizenship in the School (pgs. 181-191).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary continue to make bad choices?
(a) She is lazy.
(b) She has no confidence in herself.
(c) She will not see things for what they are.
(d) She believes her actions have no consequences.
2. Why does Toby allow others to think he won the fight with Arthur?
(a) To separate himself from Arthur.
(b) To gain Dwight's approval.
(c) So other kids won't mess with Toby.
(d) To make a reputation as a cool kid.
3. What is the condition under which Toby's mother agrees to let him change his name?
(a) He will concentrate harder on his schoolwork.
(b) He agrees to complete catechism classes.
(c) He does more chores around the house.
(d) He spends more time with her and her boyfriend.
4. How does Dwight react when Rosemary wins the turkey shoot?
(a) He becomes jealous of the other men congratulating her.
(b) He congratulates her.
(c) He blames his performance on Toby.
(d) He storms into his room and pouts when they return home.
5. What is Toby's punishment for vandalizing the bathroom?
(a) A one week suspension, reduced from two weeks.
(b) A two week suspension.
(c) He must repaint the whole bathroom.
(d) Nothing; no one can prove he did it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toby says the Irish tenor in the Champagne Orchestra is singing for his life. This mirrors how Toby feels about:
2. What does Toby tell his mother happened to the squirrel he shot?
3. Why does Arthur punch Toby?
4. What must Toby agree to before he can go to Paris?
5. What does Arthur say that causes Toby to make fun of Arthur's weight?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)