|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs 117-125).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Skipper decide not to take Toby with him to Mexico?
(a) Skipper will not be going to Mexico.
(b) Dwight said Toby couldn't go.
(c) There won't be any room for Toby to sleep in the car.
(d) Skipper doesn't want Toby to come.
2. What does Toby tell his mother happened to the squirrel he shot?
(a) Roy killed the squirrel.
(b) A friend from school dared him to shoot it.
(c) He does not know how the squirrel died.
(d) Toby shot it.
3. What does the principal say when he notices nicotine on Toby's fingers?
(a) He accuses Toby of smoking.
(b) He asks Rosemary if she bought cigarettes for her son.
(c) He talks about digging through trash cans for a cigarette.
4. What does Toby's mother believe she will get a job doing in Utah?
(b) Managing a hotel.
(c) Mining uranium.
5. How do Toby and Arthur make up?
(a) They don't make up.
(b) Toby apologizes to Arthur.
(c) Toby offers to do Arthur's homework.
(d) They meet each other in the street and start telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Marian approve of Gil?
2. Why is Toby afraid to say anything bad about Roy when his mother asks what he thinks about leaving Roy?
3. Which of the following is most symbolic of Toby's life with Dwight?
4. Why doesn't Rosemary allow Marian to set Toby straight?
5. Where does the vice principal accuse Toby of vandalizing the bathroom wall?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)