|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs 117-125).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary say to Toby about Dwight after meeting him?
(a) She reminds Toby that Marian thinks she needs to be married.
(b) Dwight reminds Rosemary of her father.
(c) Dwight would like to adopt Toby as his son.
(d) She thinks it would be good for Toby to have a father figure and siblings.
2. What year is the Ford that Skipper works through high school to rebuild?
3. What does Toby say while in the bathroom that he did over Thanksgiving?
(a) Shot and killed a turkey.
(b) Won a shooting contest.
(c) Visited his mother's boyfriend in Chinook.
(d) Kissed a girl.
4. What does the contrast between the piano's black keys and the rest of Dwight's house symbolize?
(a) There are only slight imperfections in Dwight and Rosemary's relationship.
(b) The family's "new beginning" is tainted.
(c) Life is never perfect.
(d) The house is dirty.
5. Why are Toby and his mother leaving Florida for Utah?
(a) They are trying to escape Toby's mother's boyfriend.
(b) Toby's mother has been offered a job in Utah.
(c) Toby's mother thinks Toby will receive a better education there.
(d) Toby's father lives in Utah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it upset Toby when Pearl throws her arms around Rosemary?
2. What do Rosemary and Toby do when they leave the West Seattle apartment?
3. Why does Toby allow others to think he won the fight with Arthur?
4. What prompts Toby to convince his mother to buy him souvenirs?
5. What news does Rosemary have for Toby after spending the weekend with Dwight?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)