|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs 117-125).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Skipper go to Tijuana, Mexico?
(a) To get away from Dwight and the family.
(b) To have the interior of his car upholstered.
(c) To look for work.
(d) To marry his high school sweetheart.
2. How does Dwight react to Toby's involvement in the fight?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He takes away the money Toby makes on his paper route.
(d) He becomes very angry and beats Toby.
3. What is the upsetting question Roy asks Toby?
(a) If Toby had been playing with the gun unsupervised.
(b) If Toby wanted to go on a trip with Roy.
(c) What Toby would think of having a little brother.
(d) How much Toby loved his mother.
4. What do Rosemary and Toby do when they leave the West Seattle apartment?
(a) Find a different apartment.
(b) Move in with Gil.
(c) Move into a house scheduled for demolition.
(d) Return to live with Roy.
5. What does Toby say while in the bathroom that he did over Thanksgiving?
(a) Won a shooting contest.
(b) Kissed a girl.
(c) Shot and killed a turkey.
(d) Visited his mother's boyfriend in Chinook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosemary continue to make bad choices?
2. What is Toby's punishment for vandalizing the bathroom?
3. Why doesn't Marian approve of Gil?
4. What is Toby's mother's name?
5. Where do Toby and his mother settle?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)