|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Uncool (pgs. 37-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the note from Sister James say?
(a) It asked Toby's mother to call Sister James.
(b) It praised Toby and his involvement in his catechism classes.
(c) It invited Toby's family to a church potluck.
(d) It expressed concern about Toby's after school activities.
2. What prompts Toby to convince his mother to buy him souvenirs?
(a) Toby is taunted by other children and feels snubbed.
(b) Toby witnesses a truck drive over a cliff.
(c) His mother secures a job that pays well.
(d) Toby discovers he has lost all his toys in their move.
3. What is the upsetting question Roy asks Toby?
(a) If Toby had been playing with the gun unsupervised.
(b) What Toby would think of having a little brother.
(c) How much Toby loved his mother.
(d) If Toby wanted to go on a trip with Roy.
4. Which of the following sins does Toby not include in his baptism confession?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) He talks behind his friends' backs.
(c) He has "bad thoughts."
(d) He steals money from his mother's wallet.
5. What do Toby and the rest of the Archery Club shoot at?
(a) Tin cans and trash bags.
(b) Cats and each other.
(c) Cats and dogs.
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Toby and his mother do during the evenings?
2. Where do Toby and his mother settle?
3. What is Toby's favorite after school activity?
4. Why do Toby and his mother believe they will be successful in Utah?
5. What are the names of the two boys Toby hangs out with?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)