|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Uncool (pgs. 76-84).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Roy go with Toby and his mother when they move?
(a) Roy has disappeared.
(b) Roy can't leave his job.
(c) Toby's mother ends their relationship.
(d) Roy is on a camping trip.
2. What is Toby's punishment for vandalizing the bathroom?
(a) A one week suspension, reduced from two weeks.
(b) Nothing; no one can prove he did it.
(c) He must repaint the whole bathroom.
(d) A two week suspension.
3. Why is Toby afraid to say anything bad about Roy when his mother asks what he thinks about leaving Roy?
(a) Toby doesn't want to talk about Roy behind his back.
(b) Toby is afraid his mother will use it against him if she and Roy get back together.
(c) Toby thinks he will not be allowed to take the rifle if he says he doesn't like Roy.
(d) Toby is afraid his mother will tell Roy, and Roy will take it out on Toby.
4. Why doesn't Toby like Dwight?
(a) Because Dwight is mean to Toby.
(b) Because Toby is afraid Dwight will make them move.
(c) Because Dwight is a pleaser.
(d) Because Dwight tries to discipline Toby.
5. What is the condition under which Toby's mother agrees to let him change his name?
(a) He agrees to complete catechism classes.
(b) He spends more time with her and her boyfriend.
(c) He will concentrate harder on his schoolwork.
(d) He does more chores around the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Toby and his mother settle?
2. Why does Toby want to change his name?
3. Which of the following did Rosemary's father NOT do?
4. What does the principal say when he notices nicotine on Toby's fingers?
5. What do Toby and his mother do during the evenings?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)