|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Uncool (pgs. 76-84).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Toby and his mother do during the evenings?
(a) Toby's mother flirts with the landlord while Toby is left alone.
(b) They go for walks and fantasize about buying houses.
(c) Toby's mother helps him with his schoolwork.
(d) They have dinner at a local church.
2. What is Toby's punishment for vandalizing the bathroom?
(a) A two week suspension.
(b) Nothing; no one can prove he did it.
(c) He must repaint the whole bathroom.
(d) A one week suspension, reduced from two weeks.
3. What is NOT one of the reasons Toby wears his hair slicked back?
(a) He can only wash it once a week.
(b) His mother doesn't like it.
(c) Toby thinks it makes him look cool.
(d) Both his friends wear their hair the same way.
4. What does Toby say while in the bathroom that he did over Thanksgiving?
(a) Shot and killed a turkey.
(b) Visited his mother's boyfriend in Chinook.
(c) Won a shooting contest.
(d) Kissed a girl.
5. Why doesn't Toby's mother want him to take the rifle to Seattle with them?
(a) She's afraid it will cause trouble.
(b) She thinks Toby likes Roy better than he likes her.
(c) She doesn't like guns, and it won't fit in the car.
(d) She doesn't think Toby deserves to have the rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the housekeeper's boyfriend show Toby pictures of his friends and corpses?
2. Where do Toby and his mother settle?
3. Why doesn't Roy go with Toby and his mother when they move?
4. What is the name of the nun who teaches Toby's catechism class?
5. Why doesn't Toby like Dwight?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)