|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs. 145-154).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kenneth spends all of his time in Dwight's house:
(a) Insulting the family.
(c) Goading Toby into a fight.
(d) Making snide comments about the Christmas tree.
2. The next time Toby sees Bobby Crow after Norma has broken up with him, he notes that Bobby:
(a) Is trying to become successful.
(b) Has murder in his eyes.
(c) Will not even acknowledge Toby.
(d) Is still in love with Norma.
3. What happens during the game against Van Horn?
(a) Toby's shoes make him fall whenever he tries to stop and the crowd laughs at him.
(b) Toby gets some words of encouragement from his coach.
(c) Dwight causes a scene by bursting in during the game and trying to bring Toby home.
(d) Toby makes a spectacular shot.
4. How does Toby's mother decide where they are moving?
(a) She asks Toby where he would like to live.
(b) Friends have invited her to stay with them.
(c) She picks a city at random.
(d) She has a job prospect in another state.
5. What is ironic about Dwight forcing Toby to admit he is a liar?
(a) Dwight has done nothing but lie since Toby met him.
(b) Dwight is able to make Toby behave, while Rosemary cannot.
(c) Toby was not lying when he said he felt sick to his stomach.
(d) Toby lies about the lies he tells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight do at the tavern in Marblemount?
2. What does Toby's mother do when she feels guilty about how he is treated?
3. What does Dwight do on the drive to Chinook?
4. Toby says the Irish tenor in the Champagne Orchestra is singing for his life. This mirrors how Toby feels about:
5. What does Norma ask Rosemary?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)