|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs. 145-154).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norma start dating Kenneth after high school?
(a) Dwight makes derogatory comments about Bobby Crow.
(b) Bobby Crow ends their relationship.
(c) Kenneth is on track to be more successful.
(d) She loves Bobby Crow, but he will not leave his Indian camp.
2. The next time Toby sees Bobby Crow after Norma has broken up with him, he notes that Bobby:
(a) Has murder in his eyes.
(b) Is trying to become successful.
(c) Is still in love with Norma.
(d) Will not even acknowledge Toby.
3. What does Dwight do when Toby needs new shoes?
(a) Forces Toby to wear the shoes he has outgrown.
(b) Buys brown loafers that Toby must use for everything.
(c) Makes Toby pay for new shoes.
(d) Buys several pairs of shoes in different sizes.
4. What does Dwight do at the tavern in Marblemount?
(a) Becomes extremely drunk.
(b) Brings Toby inside and buys him dinner.
(c) Asks for directions.
(d) Tries to sell the beaver pelt.
5. What is ironic about Dwight forcing Toby to admit he is a liar?
(a) Dwight has done nothing but lie since Toby met him.
(b) Toby lies about the lies he tells.
(c) Dwight is able to make Toby behave, while Rosemary cannot.
(d) Toby was not lying when he said he felt sick to his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the upsetting question Roy asks Toby?
2. Why does Rosemary continue to make bad choices?
3. What do Rosemary and Toby do when they leave the West Seattle apartment?
4. How does Toby view his move to Chinook?
5. What does Dwight do on the drive to Chinook?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)