|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Citizenship in the Home (pgs. 145-154).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kenneth spends all of his time in Dwight's house:
(a) Insulting the family.
(b) Goading Toby into a fight.
(c) Making snide comments about the Christmas tree.
2. Who takes Toby to his basketball games when Rosemary is working?
(b) Norma and Bobby Crow.
(d) Toby walks to his games.
3. How does Toby view his move to Chinook?
(a) A chance to have a real family.
(b) A chance to make new friends.
(c) An opportunity to create a new identity.
(d) A bad thing.
4. Why doesn't Toby like Dwight?
(a) Because Dwight tries to discipline Toby.
(b) Because Toby is afraid Dwight will make them move.
(c) Because Dwight is a pleaser.
(d) Because Dwight is mean to Toby.
5. The next time Toby sees Bobby Crow after Norma has broken up with him, he notes that Bobby:
(a) Will not even acknowledge Toby.
(b) Is trying to become successful.
(c) Is still in love with Norma.
(d) Has murder in his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Toby steal things?
2. What happens during the game against Van Horn?
3. Why doesn't Roy go with Toby and his mother when they move?
4. Why does Rosemary continue to make bad choices?
5. What do Rosemary and Toby do when they leave the West Seattle apartment?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)