|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Citizenship in the School (pgs. 215-221).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Toby get excited about the fight?
(a) He doesn't get excited about the fight.
(b) When Mr. Mitchell assigns him to the fight.
(c) When he hears the crowd chanting his name.
(d) When Dwight shows him a special move.
2. What do Pearl and Toby NOT do while waiting in the car for Dwight and Rosemary?
(a) Sing the words to American Bandstand.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Try to drive each other crazy.
3. What does Rosemary say to Toby about Dwight after meeting him?
(a) She thinks it would be good for Toby to have a father figure and siblings.
(b) She reminds Toby that Marian thinks she needs to be married.
(c) Dwight reminds Rosemary of her father.
(d) Dwight would like to adopt Toby as his son.
4. Why does Dwight take an interest in Toby?
(a) Dwight feels sorry for killing Toby's dog.
(b) Dwight hopes feigning affection for Toby will alleviate the problems in his relationship with Rosemary.
(c) Skipper and Norma no longer live at home.
(d) Toby is being primed for a fight.
5. What does Toby steal money to do?
(a) Buy a better gun.
(b) Run away from home.
(c) Buy new shoes.
(d) Save for college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dwight react when Rosemary wins the turkey shoot?
2. Why does Toby feel good about hitting Arthur?
3. What do Pearl and Toby do when Rosemary takes their picture?
4. What is a smoker?
5. Where do Dwight and his family live?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)