|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay have that Tony asks about?
(a) His MP3 player.
(b) The Walkman.
(c) An iPhone.
(d) A mini disk player.
2. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
(b) Go away.
(d) Do I know you?
3. Why does Clay feel that Hannah got into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) To get revenge.
(b) Because she liked Bryce.
(c) So she could justify her suicide.
(d) To make Clay jealous.
4. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
(b) Courtney's house.
(c) The party.
(d) The public pool.
5. Why does Clay run after Skye?
(a) He thinks she is cute and wants to ask her out.
(b) He wants to make sure what happened to Hannah does not happen to her.
(c) He sees her talking to Bryce and wants to warn her about him.
(d) He remembered meeting her on a train and wants to be friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony say when Clay asks him why he has Hannah's tapes?
2. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
3. What is Clay anxious about?
4. How did the students treat the bags?
5. What does Hannah ask the listener at the beginning Cassette 6, Side B?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
2. If Clay enjoyed spending time with Hannah, and wanted to date her, why didn't he?
3. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
4. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
5. Why did Hannah like poetry?
6. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
7. What did Hannah do once she arrived at Courtney's house?
8. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
9. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
10. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)