|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony have in his possession?
(a) Hannah's diary.
(b) A published book of Hannah's poems.
(c) The second set of tapes.
(d) An apology letter from Zach.
2. What is Clay anxious about?
(a) Returning to school.
(b) Going to the funeral.
(c) Talking to Hannah's mom.
(d) Mailing the tapes.
3. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
(a) Read a poem to class.
(b) Leave the room as a punishment.
(c) Sit in Hannah's chair.
(d) Run an errand to the office.
4. What does Clay do when he and Tony pull up in front of the Cottonwood house?
(a) He throws up.
(b) He screams.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He yells.
5. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
(a) They saw each other at a movie.
(b) They fought about the kiss at the party.
(c) She looked happy.
(d) They bumped into each other and said sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
2. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
3. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
4. What does Clay think when he hears Mr. Porter's voice?
5. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)