|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah ask the listener at the beginning Cassette 6, Side B?
(a) To give money to the senior's family.
(b) Not to give up on her.
(c) To think about what happened to Jessica.
(d) To beat up Bryce.
2. What is Clay anxious about?
(a) Mailing the tapes.
(b) Going to the funeral.
(c) Talking to Hannah's mom.
(d) Returning to school.
3. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Her underwear.
(b) Her t-shirt.
(c) Her dress.
(d) Her bathing suit.
4. How does Clay feel Mr. Porter handled the conversation with Hannah?
(c) The best way he could.
(d) Better than Clay did.
5. Who does Clay need to face at school?
(a) Hannah's sister.
(c) The other people on the tapes.
(d) Mr. Porter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
2. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
3. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
4. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
5. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
2. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
3. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
4. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
5. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
6. What are two signs of suicide that Hannah has displayed up to this point?
7. What happened after Hannah anonymously asked the Peer Communications teacher to discuss suicide?
8. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
9. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
10. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)