|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side B.
(b) Side C.
(c) Side D.
(d) Side A.
2. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) A way to help someone else.
(b) New people to move into Hannah's house.
(c) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(d) Hannah's funeral announcement.
3. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Hidden in the shadows.
4. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Behind the curtains.
5. What is Clay anxious about?
(a) Mailing the tapes.
(b) Talking to Hannah's mom.
(c) Returning to school.
(d) Going to the funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony have in his possession?
2. When does Hannah say she is going to kill herself?
3. How does Clay feel as he approaches Skye in the hallway?
4. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
5. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
2. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
3. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
4. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
5. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
6. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
7. Who does Clay see walking down the hall at school?
8. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
9. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
10. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)