|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hannah's favorite class?
(b) Peer Communications.
(c) Driver's Ed.
2. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side C.
(b) Side A.
(c) Side B.
(d) Side D.
3. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) Monet's Cafe.
(c) Peer Communications.
(d) Rosie's Diner.
4. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
(a) Courtney's house.
(c) The public pool.
(d) The party.
5. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) A way to help someone else.
(b) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(c) Hannah's funeral announcement.
(d) New people to move into Hannah's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
2. How does Hannah feel about her conversation with Mr. Porter?
3. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
4. What does Clay think about as he watches Tony?
5. What does Clay think when he hears Mr. Porter's voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
2. Why did Hannah like poetry?
3. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
4. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
5. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
6. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
7. What happened after Hannah anonymously asked the Peer Communications teacher to discuss suicide?
8. Why was Tony waiting for Clay outside of Rosie's diner?
9. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
10. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)