|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
(a) Sit in Hannah's chair.
(b) Read a poem to class.
(c) Leave the room as a punishment.
(d) Run an errand to the office.
2. What was on the rack at the back of the room in Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Folders of the day's activites.
(b) Personalized bags for compliment notes.
(c) Competative grade posting.
(d) Drawings from different members of the class.
3. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Hidden in the shadows.
4. What is on the last tape?
(a) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
(b) Courtney's accusation of rape.
(c) Bryce's taped rape confession.
(d) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
5. What happens to Jessica?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is raped by Justin.
(c) She is raped by Bryce.
(d) She gets sick on the rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Tony say will never be the same?
2. How does Clay feel as he approaches Skye in the hallway?
3. What does Tony say when Clay asks him why he has Hannah's tapes?
4. What does Tony tell Clay?
5. How does Clay feel Mr. Porter handled the conversation with Hannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Tony waiting for Clay outside of Rosie's diner?
2. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
3. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
4. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
5. At what point in time does Part 9 take place?
6. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
7. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
8. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
9. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
10. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)