|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
(a) Hidden in the shadows.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Behind the curtains.
2. How does Clay feel as he approaches Skye in the hallway?
3. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
(a) That Hannah was going to move away.
(b) That Hannah was going to do something serious.
(c) That Hannah was a liar.
(d) That Hannah was playing a joke on him.
4. Where does Hannah take a poetry writing course?
(a) The community college.
(b) The local writer's house.
(c) The public library.
(d) The local book store.
5. What happens to Jessica?
(a) She is raped by Bryce.
(b) She is raped by Justin.
(c) She gets sick on the rug.
(d) She dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
2. What are Jessica and Justin doing in the bedroom?
3. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
4. What did Hannah request of the teacher in an anonymous note?
5. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Tony waiting for Clay outside of Rosie's diner?
2. What did Hannah do once she arrived at Courtney's house?
3. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
4. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
5. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
6. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
7. Why is it ironic that Hannah asks the listener not to give up on her at the beginning of Cassette 6, Side B?
8. If Clay enjoyed spending time with Hannah, and wanted to date her, why didn't he?
9. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
10. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)