|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side C.
(b) Side D.
(c) Side A.
(d) Side B.
2. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
(a) He slips and falls.
(b) He is caught by the principle.
(c) He runs into an open locker.
(d) He collides with a girl.
3. What is on the last tape?
(a) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
(b) Courtney's accusation of rape.
(c) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
(d) Bryce's taped rape confession.
4. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
(a) That Hannah was a liar.
(b) That Hannah was going to move away.
(c) That Hannah was going to do something serious.
(d) That Hannah was playing a joke on him.
5. What does Clay do when he sees Skye walking away from him?
(a) He shakes his head.
(b) He calls her name.
(c) He walks the other way.
(d) He runs after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
2. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
3. What did the boy steal from Hannah?
4. Who does Clay need to face at school?
5. What is Hannah talking about as Part 6 begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
2. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
3. At what point in time does Part 9 take place?
4. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
5. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
6. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
7. Why is it ironic that Hannah asks the listener not to give up on her at the beginning of Cassette 6, Side B?
8. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
9. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
10. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)