|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's poem about?
(a) Her relationship with Clay.
(b) Her adjustment to a new school.
(c) Her parents' divorce.
(d) Her thoughts of suicide.
2. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
(a) The truth.
(b) Waiting for a date.
(c) Writing music.
(d) Working on a school project.
3. Where does Tony sit at Rosie's?
(a) At the counter.
(c) At a table.
(d) In a booth.
4. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She admires him.
(c) She worships him.
(d) She is jealous of him.
5. What does Hannah accuse Zach of?
(a) Stealing her wallet after he gets up from the table.
(b) Stealing her encouragement notes in Peer Communication class.
(c) Trying to rape her at a party.
(d) Saying that she doesn't deserve to be on the Hot List.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
2. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
3. How did the students treat the bags?
4. How does Clay feel about Hannah as the tape plays on?
5. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
2. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
3. Why did Hannah like poetry?
4. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
5. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
6. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
7. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
8. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
9. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
10. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)