|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Hannah and Bryce?
(a) She punches him.
(b) He punches her.
(c) They have sex.
(d) They fight.
2. Where does Hannah take a poetry writing course?
(a) The public library.
(b) The community college.
(c) The local book store.
(d) The local writer's house.
3. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was anonymous.
(b) It was pathetic.
(c) It was written in red ink.
(d) It was from Hannah.
4. What does Clay think when he hears Mr. Porter's voice?
(a) It will never sound happy again.
(b) It will never sound friendly again.
(c) The sound of his voice makes Clay angry.
(d) Clay thinks about the taped conversation between Porter and Hannah.
5. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
(a) He goes to the bathroom.
(b) He uses the phone.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He locks the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
2. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
3. What does Clay ask Tony as they are driving?
4. What happens to Jessica?
5. Who is the girl Clay sees in the hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
2. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
3. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
4. Who does Clay see walking down the hall at school?
5. What did Zach do to betray Hannah's trust?
6. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
7. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
8. What are two signs of suicide that Hannah has displayed up to this point?
9. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
10. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)