Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay run after Skye?
(a) He remembered meeting her on a train and wants to be friends.
(b) He sees her talking to Bryce and wants to warn her about him.
(c) He thinks she is cute and wants to ask her out.
(d) He wants to make sure what happened to Hannah does not happen to her.
2. Where does Clay go instead of Courtney's house?
(a) To Tony's.
(b) To school.
(c) The movies.
(d) The park.
3. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
(a) They get weaker.
(b) They get louder.
(c) They speed up.
(d) They slow down.
4. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
5. What was one of the top signs of suicide listed in the pamphlet handed out by the teacher?
(a) Extra friendliness.
(c) Change of appearance.
(d) Talk of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
2. What is on the last tape?
3. Where does Tony sit at Rosie's?
4. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
5. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)