|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resulted from Jenny running down a stop sign after the party?
(a) It caused a fatal car accident.
(b) Jenny and Hannah became best friends.
(c) Jenny had to go to jail.
(d) Jenny and Hannah made a pact.
2. Besides Hannah, who else could have helped Jessica?
3. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
(a) He used to know Hannah too.
(b) He can tell Clay is having a hard time.
(c) He can tell that Clay is poor.
(d) He doesn't want to offend Clay.
4. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(c) The man from the counter.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Skye say that reminds Clay of Hannah?
(a) Go away.
(b) I love you.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) Thank you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
2. Who interrupts Clay as he is listening to the tapes at Rosie's?
3. What did Hannah want to borrow from Tony?
4. What are Jessica and Justin doing in the bedroom?
5. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
2. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
3. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
4. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
5. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
6. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
7. Why is it ironic that Hannah asks the listener not to give up on her at the beginning of Cassette 6, Side B?
8. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
9. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
10. Why did Hannah like poetry?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)