|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Tony blame Clay for Hannah's suicide?
2. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Her underwear.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her t-shirt.
(d) Her bathing suit.
3. What took place on Cottonwood Street?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A party.
(c) A charity auction.
(d) A study group.
4. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
(b) Do I know you?
(c) Go away.
5. What does Clay ask Tony as they are driving?
(a) If they were still friends.
(b) If he was at the Cottonwood party.
(c) If he loved Hannah too.
(d) If he bought the car himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony do as he is pulling out of the parking lot?
2. What appeals to Clay as he looks at the menu?
3. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
4. How does Hannah feel about her conversation with Mr. Porter?
5. Who is the girl Clay sees in the hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
2. What are two signs of suicide that Hannah has displayed up to this point?
3. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
4. If Clay enjoyed spending time with Hannah, and wanted to date her, why didn't he?
5. Why did Hannah like poetry?
6. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
7. Why was Tony waiting for Clay outside of Rosie's diner?
8. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
9. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
10. What did Zach do to betray Hannah's trust?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)