|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hannah doing when she had flashbacks of the Cottonwood party?
2. What does Tony do as he is pulling out of the parking lot?
(b) Blasts the radio.
(c) Stops and stays in the parking lot.
(d) Waves good-bye to Clay.
3. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
(a) The party.
(b) Courtney's house.
(c) The public pool.
4. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(a) The man from the counter.
(d) His mother.
5. How did the students treat the bags?
(a) As daily affirmations.
(b) As a joke.
(c) With fear.
(d) With respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
2. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
3. What is Hannah's poem about?
4. What appeals to Clay as he looks at the menu?
5. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
2. Why did Hannah like poetry?
3. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
4. At what point in time does Part 9 take place?
5. What did Zach do to betray Hannah's trust?
6. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
7. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
8. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
9. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
10. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)