|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(c) The man from the counter.
(d) His mother.
2. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) Hannah's funeral announcement.
(b) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(c) New people to move into Hannah's house.
(d) A way to help someone else.
3. How does Hannah feel about her conversation with Mr. Porter?
(a) She is angry and blames him for her death.
(b) That he cared, just not enough.
(c) That he was stupid.
(d) That he didn't understand her at all.
4. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
(a) Writing music.
(b) Working on a school project.
(c) Waiting for a date.
(d) The truth.
5. When does Part 9 take place?
(a) The day before Clay mailed the tapes.
(b) The day after Hannah's suicide.
(c) The day before Hannah's suicide.
(d) The day after Clay mailed the tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay have that Tony asks about?
2. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
3. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
4. What was Hannah's favorite class?
5. What does Hannah accuse Zach of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Zach do to betray Hannah's trust?
2. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
3. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
4. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
5. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
6. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
7. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
8. Why is it ironic that Hannah asks the listener not to give up on her at the beginning of Cassette 6, Side B?
9. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
10. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)