|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
(a) That Hannah was going to move away.
(b) That Hannah was playing a joke on him.
(c) That Hannah was a liar.
(d) That Hannah was going to do something serious.
2. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the bed.
3. How does Clay feel about Hannah as the tape plays on?
(a) Like he never really knew her.
(b) That she is crazy.
(c) Like he is really getting to know her.
(d) That she was a victim of everyone at school.
4. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was from Hannah.
(b) It was anonymous.
(c) It was written in red ink.
(d) It was pathetic.
5. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Her underwear.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her t-shirt.
(d) Her bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay think about as he watches Tony?
2. How long did Hannah consider suicide before doing it?
3. When does Part 9 take place?
4. Who interrupts Clay as he is listening to the tapes at Rosie's?
5. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
2. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
3. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
4. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
5. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
6. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
7. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
8. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
9. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
10. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)