|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hannah invited to join Courtney and Bryce in the hot tub?
(a) The party.
(b) The public pool.
(c) Courtney's house.
2. What appeals to Clay as he looks at the menu?
3. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
(a) They fought about the kiss at the party.
(b) They saw each other at a movie.
(c) They bumped into each other and said sorry.
(d) She looked happy.
4. What is Clay anxious about?
(a) Talking to Hannah's mom.
(b) Mailing the tapes.
(c) Returning to school.
(d) Going to the funeral.
5. What does Clay ask Tony as they are driving?
(a) If they were still friends.
(b) If he loved Hannah too.
(c) If he bought the car himself.
(d) If he was at the Cottonwood party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
2. How does Clay cut his hand?
3. What does Mr. Porter suggest Hannah do about the boy who hurt her?
4. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
5. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Zach do to betray Hannah's trust?
2. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
3. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
4. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
5. Why did Hannah like poetry?
6. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
7. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
8. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
9. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
10. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)