|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah accuse Zach of?
(a) Trying to rape her at a party.
(b) Saying that she doesn't deserve to be on the Hot List.
(c) Stealing her wallet after he gets up from the table.
(d) Stealing her encouragement notes in Peer Communication class.
2. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was from Hannah.
(b) It was pathetic.
(c) It was anonymous.
(d) It was written in red ink.
3. Who drove Hannah home from the party?
4. What does Tony do as he is pulling out of the parking lot?
(a) Waves good-bye to Clay.
(b) Blasts the radio.
(d) Stops and stays in the parking lot.
5. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
(a) They slow down.
(b) They speed up.
(c) They get louder.
(d) They get weaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appeals to Clay as he looks at the menu?
2. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
3. What does Clay do when he and Tony pull up in front of the Cottonwood house?
4. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
5. What does Clay wonder as he goes to his locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
2. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
3. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
4. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
5. Why did Hannah like poetry?
6. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
7. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
8. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
9. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
10. What did Hannah do once she arrived at Courtney's house?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)