|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's poem about?
(a) Her thoughts of suicide.
(b) Her adjustment to a new school.
(c) Her parents' divorce.
(d) Her relationship with Clay.
2. What was Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Driver's Ed.
(d) Peer Communications.
3. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(b) The man from the counter.
(c) His mother.
4. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
(a) In the rocket sculpture.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In his car.
(d) On a park bench.
5. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
(a) To play softball.
(b) To confront Zach.
(c) To confront Jenny.
(d) To meet each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clay cut his hand?
2. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
3. Whose life does Tony say will never be the same?
4. What happens between Hannah and Bryce?
5. Where does Clay go instead of Courtney's house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)