|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clay cut his hand?
(a) He slams it into a park fence.
(b) He beats up Bryce.
(c) He hits a wall.
(d) He gets hit by a car.
2. What is Hannah talking about as Part 6 begins?
3. What happened once Hannah's poem was published?
(a) People posted it in their lockers.
(c) People began writing parodies of it.
(d) It was read over the school's loud speaker.
4. What resulted from Jenny running down a stop sign after the party?
(a) It caused a fatal car accident.
(b) Jenny had to go to jail.
(c) Jenny and Hannah made a pact.
(d) Jenny and Hannah became best friends.
5. What is Clay anxious to avoid?
(a) The Valentines dance.
(b) Peer Communications class.
(c) Eisnehower Park.
(d) Mr. Porter's class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
2. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
3. What was on the rack at the back of the room in Hannah's favorite class?
4. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
5. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
2. Why did Hannah like poetry?
3. What is Tony doing that causes Clay to pay him attention in the diner? Is his behavior odd?
4. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
5. What happened after Hannah anonymously asked the Peer Communications teacher to discuss suicide?
6. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
7. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
8. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
9. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
10. At what point in time does Part 9 take place?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)