|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hannah give Tony her bike?
(a) His car was broken down.
(b) She didn't need it anymore.
(c) He bought it from her.
(d) He had always admired it.
2. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
(a) She looked happy.
(b) They saw each other at a movie.
(c) They fought about the kiss at the party.
(d) They bumped into each other and said sorry.
3. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) New people to move into Hannah's house.
(b) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(c) Hannah's funeral announcement.
(d) A way to help someone else.
4. What does his mother give him along with the tapes?
(a) Money for a malted.
(b) A sack lunch.
(c) The number for a therapist.
(d) Money for the movies.
5. What was on the rack at the back of the room in Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Drawings from different members of the class.
(b) Personalized bags for compliment notes.
(c) Competative grade posting.
(d) Folders of the day's activites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jessica?
2. What is Clay anxious about?
3. Besides Hannah, who else could have helped Jessica?
4. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
5. What is Clay anxious to avoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
2. What does Clay not want to have to do when he gets to school?
3. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
4. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
5. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
6. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
7. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
8. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
9. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
10. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)