|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
(a) Monet's Cafe.
(b) Peer Communications.
(c) Rosie's Diner.
(d) The movie theater.
2. How did the students treat the bags?
(a) With fear.
(b) As a joke.
(c) With respect.
(d) As daily affirmations.
3. Why does Clay feel that Hannah got into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) So she could justify her suicide.
(b) Because she liked Bryce.
(c) To get revenge.
(d) To make Clay jealous.
4. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
(a) To confront Zach.
(b) To meet each other.
(c) To play softball.
(d) To confront Jenny.
5. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
(a) He hid in his room for a long time.
(b) He went for a run.
(c) He wanted to talk to his mother.
(d) He had to mail the tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resulted from Jenny running down a stop sign after the party?
2. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
3. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
4. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
5. What did Tony want to know when he first received the tapes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
2. Who does Clay see walking down the hall at school?
3. Where did Hannah go the night she was house sitting for her father's friend?
4. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
5. What happened after Hannah anonymously asked the Peer Communications teacher to discuss suicide?
6. Why did Hannah like Peer Communications class?
7. What is significant about Hannah's appearance in this section?
8. What does Tony mean when he tells Clay, "I'm trying to keep us on the road"?
9. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
10. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)