|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
(a) They were both in drama.
(b) They both liked poetry.
(c) They were both on Alex's list.
(d) They were both new at school.
2. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He thinks she is rude.
(b) He does not like her.
(c) He is attracted to her.
(d) He is afraid of her.
3. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
(a) In his parents' room.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the attic.
4. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
5. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(a) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
2. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
3. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
4. What did Hannah and a friend do to taunt the peeper?
5. Where is Hannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
2. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
3. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
4. What did Hannah do once she arrived at Courtney's house?
5. At what point in time does Part 9 take place?
6. What are the last words that Clay remembers speaking to Hannah?
7. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
8. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
9. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
10. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)