|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
(a) They were both new at school.
(b) They were both on Alex's list.
(c) They were both in drama.
(d) They both liked poetry.
2. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(c) Mr. Porter.
3. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
(a) If his mother knows he was lying to her.
(b) What he did to make Hannah include him on the list.
(c) If the girl in the shop will go out with him.
(d) How he will get his homework done if he has to listen to the tapes.
4. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
(a) To show to the media.
(b) For returns.
(c) As a souvenir.
(d) To bring to school
5. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler's window is taped up.
(b) Tyler has moved.
(c) Tyler is in his room crying.
(d) Tyler has killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
2. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
3. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
4. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
5. What does Clay say he loves about Hannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
2. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
3. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
4. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
5. What are the two reasons that Clay is late for school for the first time in his life?
6. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
7. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
8. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
9. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
10. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)