|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He thinks she is rude.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He is attracted to her.
(d) He does not like her.
2. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
3. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
4. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Jessica and Hannah.
(b) Alex and Zach.
(c) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(d) Hannah and Clay.
5. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She has never spoken to him before.
(b) They are in a fight.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
2. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
3. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
4. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
5. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
2. Who is Skye?
3. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
4. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
5. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
6. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
7. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
8. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
9. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
10. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)