|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
(a) Made fun of her.
(b) Abandoned her.
(c) Stuck to her like glue.
(d) Yelled at her.
2. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She was sexually harrassed.
(b) She met Justin for the first time.
(c) Alex broke up with her.
(d) Jessica confronted her over the list.
3. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
(c) Mr. Porter.
4. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Alex and Zach.
(b) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(c) Hannah and Clay.
(d) Jessica and Hannah.
5. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(d) Courtney's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
2. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
3. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
4. Who gave Hannah her Valentine list?
5. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
2. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
3. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
4. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
5. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
6. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
7. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
8. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
9. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
10. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)