|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
(a) Another friend.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A parent.
(d) A counselor.
2. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She was sexually harrassed.
(b) Alex broke up with her.
(c) She met Justin for the first time.
(d) Jessica confronted her over the list.
3. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Ask Tyler.
(b) Listen to cassette 3.
(c) Ask around school.
(d) Listen to cassette 2.
4. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
5. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
(a) That he secretly loved Hannah.
(b) That he took pictures of the girls too.
(c) That Courtney is his girlfriend.
(d) That he is also on the tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
2. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
3. What grade is Clay in?
4. Where did Hannah's first kiss take place?
5. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
2. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
3. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
4. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
5. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
6. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
7. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
8. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
9. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
10. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)