|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
(a) A flashing green hand at the crosswalk.
(b) Marcus crossing the street.
(c) A flashing red hand at the crosswalk.
(d) A bus.
2. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Listen to cassette 2.
(b) Ask Tyler.
(c) Ask around school.
(d) Listen to cassette 3.
3. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
4. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
(a) Blue Spot Liquor.
(b) Her house.
(c) Alex's house.
(d) The park.
5. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(b) Jessica and Hannah.
(c) Alex and Zach.
(d) Hannah and Clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
2. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
3. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
4. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
5. What grade is Hannah in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
2. How does listening to Hannah's tapes make Clay feel about their relationship?
3. How does Clay feel about lying to his mother?
4. Why did Hannah like poetry?
5. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
6. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
7. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
8. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
9. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
10. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)