|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Finish off the window.
(c) Go home.
(d) Fight Tyler.
2. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With shock.
(c) With fear.
(d) With tears.
3. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Trap her on a bench.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Lock her in a car.
4. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(a) Mr. Porter.
5. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Clay's map?
2. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
3. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
4. How did Clay react to Hannah's death?
5. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
2. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
3. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
4. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
5. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
6. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
7. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
8. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
9. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
10. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)