|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
(a) To show to the media.
(b) As a souvenir.
(c) For returns.
(d) To bring to school
2. What audience is this novel written for?
(c) Young adults.
3. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) The park.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) Her house.
(d) The school.
4. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
(a) At a yardsale.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From Tony.
(d) In the attic.
5. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
2. How did Clay react to Hannah's death?
3. Where does Clay go after he leaves the post office?
4. What grade is Clay in?
5. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
2. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
3. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
4. Who is Skye?
5. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
6. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
7. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
8. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
9. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
10. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)