|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story begins as a__________________.
(a) Journal entry.
2. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
(a) A flashing green hand at the crosswalk.
(b) A bus.
(c) A flashing red hand at the crosswalk.
(d) Marcus crossing the street.
3. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(a) Courtney's brother.
4. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
5. Why did the friendship between Jessica, Hannah and Alex end?
(a) Hannah and Alex started dating.
(b) Hannah started dating Justin.
(c) Alex wrote the hot list.
(d) Jessica and Alex started dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
2. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
3. Who is the narrator of the book?
4. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
5. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
2. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
3. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
4. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
5. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
6. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
7. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
8. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
9. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
10. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)