|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(b) Courtney's brother.
2. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
(a) Jessica's jealousy.
(b) Alex's list.
(c) Justin's gossip,
(d) Her own low self-esteem.
3. Who does Clay chat with when he arrives at Monet's?
(a) A cashier.
(b) The cook.
(c) A server.
(d) A friend.
4. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) That he has a report to write.
(b) That he is late for football practice.
(c) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(d) His own kiss with Hannah.
5. Where is Hannah?
(a) At home.
(b) At the mall.
(c) The reader is still unsure.
(d) On vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
2. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
3. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
4. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
5. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
2. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
3. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
4. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
5. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
6. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
7. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
8. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
9. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
10. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)