|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(a) Courtney's brother.
2. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(b) Jessica and Hannah.
(c) Alex and Zach.
(d) Hannah and Clay.
3. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler has moved.
(b) Tyler's window is taped up.
(c) Tyler has killed himself.
(d) Tyler is in his room crying.
4. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
5. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Lock her in a car.
(c) Trap her on a bench.
(d) Rape her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Clay react to Hannah's death?
2. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
3. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
4. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
5. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
2. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
3. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
4. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
5. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
6. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
7. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
8. What does Clay find in the Scribble Book at Monet's?
9. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
10. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)