|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
(a) A letter to his mother.
(b) College applications.
(c) Hannah's tapes.
(d) A gift to Jenny.
2. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
3. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(b) That he has a report to write.
(c) That he is late for football practice.
(d) His own kiss with Hannah.
4. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
(a) Getting kicked out of a party with Tony.
(b) Kissing Hannah in the gazebo.
(c) Getting drunk at a party there.
(d) Witnessing a car accident.
5. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
(a) Side B.
(b) Side C.
(c) Side A.
(d) Side D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
2. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
3. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
4. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
5. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
2. What does Clay think about as he goes to his locker?
3. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
4. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
5. What happened in Hannah's poetry class that reinforced her belief that people always betrayed her?
6. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
7. What happened to Jessica at the Cottonwood party?
8. What happened as Jenny and Hannah were driving home from the party?
9. Why did Hannah like poetry?
10. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)