|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the friendship between Jessica, Hannah and Alex end?
(a) Hannah started dating Justin.
(b) Alex wrote the hot list.
(c) Jessica and Alex started dating.
(d) Hannah and Alex started dating.
2. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A car.
(c) His parents.
(d) A package.
3. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(a) At school.
(b) At a coffee house.
(d) At a hotel.
4. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
(a) They were both on Alex's list.
(b) They both liked poetry.
(c) They were both new at school.
(d) They were both in drama.
5. Who did Alex identify as having the Best Ass in the freshman class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the picture with Hannah that a teacher saw in the yearbook room?
2. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
3. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
4. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
5. Where did Hannah's first kiss take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
2. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
3. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
4. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
5. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
6. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
7. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
8. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
9. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
10. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)