|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the picture with Hannah that a teacher saw in the yearbook room?
2. What grade is Hannah in?
3. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
(a) Alex's list.
(b) Jessica's jealousy.
(c) Justin's gossip,
(d) Her own low self-esteem.
4. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
5. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
(a) To solve a mystery.
(b) To tell Clay she loves him.
(c) To explain her suicide.
(d) To accuse someone of murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
2. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
3. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
4. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
5. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
2. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
3. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
4. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
5. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
6. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
7. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
8. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
9. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
10. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)