|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing piano.
(b) Working on a car.
(c) Working on homework.
(d) Practicing basketball.
2. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
(a) She liked to sing.
(b) She was a photographer.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She liked Tyler Down.
3. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
(a) Finish off the window.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Go home.
(d) Fight Tyler.
4. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
5. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He does not like her.
(b) He thinks she is rude.
(c) He is afraid of her.
(d) He is attracted to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a person participate in the event?
2. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
3. Who gave Hannah her Valentine list?
4. What did Hannah and a friend do to taunt the peeper?
5. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Skye remind Clay of Hannah?
2. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
3. How are Hannah and Justin partially responsible for what happened to Jessica?
4. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
5. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
6. Why is it ironic that Hannah asks the listener not to give up on her at the beginning of Cassette 6, Side B?
7. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
8. What happened after Hannah anonymously asked the Peer Communications teacher to discuss suicide?
9. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
10. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)