|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(a) Mr. Porter.
2. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(a) Fearful and uneasy.
(c) Anxious and excited.
3. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Puts his hand on her leg.
(d) Laughs at her.
4. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
5. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
(b) Mr. Porter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
2. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
3. Who gave Hannah her Valentine list?
4. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
5. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
2. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
3. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
4. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
5. Who is Skye?
6. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
7. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
8. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
9. What rumors do Hannah and Clay remember during cassette 1, side A?
10. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)