|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a person participate in the event?
(a) They are automatically entered.
(b) Fill out a survey.
(c) Vote in a booth.
(d) Buy a cookie.
2. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
(a) If the girl in the shop will go out with him.
(b) How he will get his homework done if he has to listen to the tapes.
(c) What he did to make Hannah include him on the list.
(d) If his mother knows he was lying to her.
3. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(a) Fearful and uneasy.
(d) Anxious and excited.
4. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(a) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
5. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) The park.
(b) The school.
(c) The coffee shop.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stories are told in the book?
2. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
3. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
4. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
5. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
2. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
3. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
4. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
5. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
6. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
7. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
8. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
9. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
10. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)