|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Puts his hand on her leg.
(d) Pushes her away.
2. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
3. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his locker.
(b) In his backpack.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his room.
4. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
5. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(b) At a coffee house.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
2. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
3. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
4. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
5. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
2. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
3. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
4. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
5. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
6. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
7. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
8. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
9. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
10. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)