|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) That he is late for football practice.
(b) His own kiss with Hannah.
(c) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(d) That he has a report to write.
2. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She has never spoken to him before.
(b) She is dead.
(c) They are in a fight.
(d) She hates him.
3. How does Hannah ensure people will listen to the tapes?
(a) She trusts the listeners completely.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) They will be killed if they don't.
(d) If they don't, the tapes will be released publicly.
4. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
5. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He is attracted to her.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He does not like her.
(d) He thinks she is rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumors started about Hannah after what event?
2. Where did Hannah's first kiss take place?
3. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
4. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
5. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
2. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
3. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
4. What does Clay find in the Scribble Book at Monet's?
5. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
6. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
7. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
8. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
9. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
10. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)