|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
(a) Eisenhower Park.
(b) To a new school.
(c) To Monet's Garden and Coffee House.
(d) Aimlessly around the city.
2. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
3. Who did Alex identify as having the Best Ass in the freshman class?
4. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
5. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Trap her on a bench.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Lock her in a car.
(d) Rape her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
2. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
3. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
4. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
5. How did Hannah kill herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannah's conversation with the guidance counselor, Mr. Porter, turn out?
2. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
3. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
4. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
5. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
6. How did Tony become responsible for the tapes?
7. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
8. Why does Clay believe people won't say sorry to Hannah even after she is dead?
9. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
10. Why did Hannah include Clay in her tapes?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)