|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
2. How did Hannah stop Marcus' wandering hand?
(a) She kissed him.
(b) She slapped him.
(c) She laughed.
(d) She pushed him off the bench.
3. What is this story about?
4. What grade is Hannah in?
5. Where does Clay ask his mother to meet him with the remaining tapes?
(a) Infront of the house.
(b) At school.
(c) At Rosie's.
(d) At the abandoned boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
2. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
3. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
4. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
5. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
2. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
3. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
4. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
5. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
6. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
7. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
8. Why does Hannah feel that the rest of her 13 reasons were either directly or indirectly related to this list?
9. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
10. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)