|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
(a) Side B.
(b) Side D.
(c) Side A.
(d) Side C.
2. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(a) His father's.
(d) His mother's.
3. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
(a) His coach.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
5. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Fight Tyler.
(c) Finish off the window.
(d) Take a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a person participate in the event?
2. Whose stories are told in the book?
3. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
4. Which boy on Hannah's list calls her?
5. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
2. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
3. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
4. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
5. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
6. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
7. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
8. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
9. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
10. What does Clay find in the Scribble Book at Monet's?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)