|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
(a) A flashing green hand at the crosswalk.
(b) A flashing red hand at the crosswalk.
(c) A bus.
(d) Marcus crossing the street.
2. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) Her house.
(b) The park.
(c) The school.
(d) The coffee shop.
3. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) Hannah Baker.
(b) Clay Jensen.
(c) Mr. Porter.
(d) Alex Standall.
4. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
5. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) His parents.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A car.
(d) A package.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
2. How did Hannah kill herself?
3. What did Hannah and a friend do to taunt the peeper?
4. What is this story about?
5. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
2. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
3. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
4. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
5. Who is Alex Standall and what did he do to Hannah?
6. How does Hannah feel about Courtney Crimson?
7. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
8. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
9. What does Clay remember as he arrives at Hannah's old house, the first stop on the map?
10. What will happen if the recipients of the tapes do not listen to them and follow Hannah's map?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)