|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
2. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
3. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing basketball.
(b) Working on homework.
(c) Practicing piano.
(d) Working on a car.
4. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
(a) In the attic.
(b) From Tony.
(c) At a yardsale.
(d) From his mother.
5. How does Hannah ensure people will listen to the tapes?
(a) She trusts the listeners completely.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) They will be killed if they don't.
(d) If they don't, the tapes will be released publicly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hannah feel about meeting someone at Rosie's?
2. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
3. Where is Clay's map?
4. Who is the narrator of the book?
5. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
2. Why did Hannah create the tapes and have them sent to different people?
3. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
4. Why is Clay reluctant to go to school?
5. Why is Courtney included in Hannah's tapes?
6. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
7. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
8. What rumors do Hannah and Clay remember during cassette 1, side A?
9. What is Clay thinking about as Hannah is recounting the Valentine's event?
10. Why does Hannah wish for people to follow a map?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)