|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He wants to hear them again.
(c) He thinks they are a hit.
(d) He does not want a reminder of them.
2. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Alex and Zach.
(b) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(c) Hannah and Clay.
(d) Jessica and Hannah.
3. Who did Alex identify as having the Best Ass in the freshman class?
4. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
(c) His mother.
5. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
(a) To a new school.
(b) Eisenhower Park.
(c) To Monet's Garden and Coffee House.
(d) Aimlessly around the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hannah kill herself?
2. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
3. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
4. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
5. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Hannah and Tyler Down?
2. How did Marcus Cooley betray Hannah's trust?
3. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
4. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
5. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
6. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
7. What happened to Hannah at the Blue Spot Liquor store, the second stop on the map?
8. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Jenny?
9. What is the relationship like between Clay and his mother?
10. How did Hannah meet Jessica and Alex?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)