|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She has never spoken to him before.
(c) She is dead.
(d) They are in a fight.
2. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
3. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
(b) Take notes.
(c) Tell others.
(d) Follow a map.
4. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
5. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
(a) To solve a mystery.
(b) To explain her suicide.
(c) To tell Clay she loves him.
(d) To accuse someone of murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
2. How did Hannah stop Marcus' wandering hand?
3. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
4. What grade is Clay in?
5. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clay remember about Bryce Walker?
2. Why is Clay shocked and surprised that the tapes are from Hannah?
3. What does Clay find in the Scribble Book at Monet's?
4. Where is Clay going after he leaves the post office?
5. What is the "Oh My Dollar Valentine's" event?
6. What happened as a result of Hannah's Valentine matches?
7. What is inside the package that Clay receives when he arrives home from school?
8. How does Clay's chat with the server at Monet's cause him to wonder about himself?
9. What technique does the author use to tell the main body of the story?
10. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)