|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Clay as he is listening to the tapes at Rosie's?
(b) The waitress.
(d) His mother.
2. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
(a) On a park bench.
(b) In the rocket sculpture.
(c) In his car.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
(a) She admires him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She worships him.
(d) She is jealous of him.
4. What happens between Hannah and Bryce?
(a) They fight.
(b) She punches him.
(c) They have sex.
(d) He punches her.
5. What did Tony want to know when he first received the tapes?
(a) If Hannah mentioned his car.
(b) If he was on them.
(c) If his brother was on them.
(d) If they had good songs on them.
6. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
7. How did the students treat the bags?
(a) As a joke.
(b) With respect.
(c) As daily affirmations.
(d) With fear.
8. What does Hannah ask the listener at the beginning Cassette 6, Side B?
(a) To beat up Bryce.
(b) Not to give up on her.
(c) To give money to the senior's family.
(d) To think about what happened to Jessica.
9. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side A.
(b) Side D.
(c) Side C.
(d) Side B.
10. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
(a) Sit in Hannah's chair.
(b) Leave the room as a punishment.
(c) Read a poem to class.
(d) Run an errand to the office.
11. What are Jessica and Justin doing in the bedroom?
(a) Using the phone.
(b) Making out.
(c) Playing a board game.
12. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
(a) Listen to the next tape.
(b) Take out his map.
(c) Talk to Hannah's mother.
(d) Go home.
13. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
14. Why does Clay feel that Hannah got into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Because she liked Bryce.
(b) So she could justify her suicide.
(c) To make Clay jealous.
(d) To get revenge.
15. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the closet.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Behind the curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay do when he sees Skye walking away from him?
2. What happened once Hannah's poem was published?
3. Who drove Hannah home from the party?
4. What is the name of the boy Hannah met in her poetry class?
5. What does Clay wonder as he goes to his locker?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)