|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
(a) He is caught by the principle.
(b) He slips and falls.
(c) He collides with a girl.
(d) He runs into an open locker.
2. Who is the girl Clay sees in the hall?
3. What happens to Jessica?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is raped by Justin.
(c) She gets sick on the rug.
(d) She is raped by Bryce.
4. What is on the last tape?
(a) Courtney's accusation of rape.
(b) Bryce's taped rape confession.
(c) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
(d) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
5. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
(a) He goes to the bathroom.
(b) He uses the phone.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He locks the door.
6. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
(a) Alex and Jessica.
(b) Marcus and Jenny.
(c) Tony and Veronica.
(d) Justin and Jenny.
7. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
(a) They bumped into each other and said sorry.
(b) She looked happy.
(c) They fought about the kiss at the party.
(d) They saw each other at a movie.
8. What did Tony want to know when he first received the tapes?
(a) If his brother was on them.
(b) If Hannah mentioned his car.
(c) If they had good songs on them.
(d) If he was on them.
9. What was one of the top signs of suicide listed in the pamphlet handed out by the teacher?
(b) Change of appearance.
(c) Talk of death.
(d) Extra friendliness.
10. What does Skye say that reminds Clay of Hannah?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) Thank you.
(c) Go away.
(d) I love you.
11. How did the students treat the bags?
(a) With fear.
(b) As a joke.
(c) With respect.
(d) As daily affirmations.
12. Where does Clay go instead of Courtney's house?
(a) The park.
(b) To school.
(c) The movies.
(d) To Tony's.
13. How does Clay feel as he approaches Skye in the hallway?
14. How does Hannah feel about her conversation with Mr. Porter?
(a) That he didn't understand her at all.
(b) She is angry and blames him for her death.
(c) That he was stupid.
(d) That he cared, just not enough.
15. What is Clay anxious to avoid?
(a) Eisnehower Park.
(b) The Valentines dance.
(c) Mr. Porter's class.
(d) Peer Communications class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay have that Tony asks about?
2. What resulted from Jenny running down a stop sign after the party?
3. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
4. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
5. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)