|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Her bathing suit.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her t-shirt.
(d) Her underwear.
2. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind the curtains.
3. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
(a) He uses the phone.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He locks the door.
(d) He goes to the bathroom.
4. Besides Hannah, who else could have helped Jessica?
5. Does Tony blame Clay for Hannah's suicide?
6. Where is Clay when he listens to the last tape?
(a) In the rocket sculpture.
(b) In his car.
(c) On a park bench.
(d) Under a bridge.
7. What does Clay wonder as he goes to his locker?
(a) How he could have saved Jessica.
(b) What is left in Hannah's locker.
(c) Who put the map in his locker.
(d) How he could have saved Hannah.
8. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
9. What happened once Hannah's poem was published?
(a) People posted it in their lockers.
(b) People began writing parodies of it.
(c) It was read over the school's loud speaker.
10. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
(a) He can tell Clay is having a hard time.
(b) He used to know Hannah too.
(c) He can tell that Clay is poor.
(d) He doesn't want to offend Clay.
11. What was Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Peer Communications.
(d) Driver's Ed.
12. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
(a) He hid in his room for a long time.
(b) He went for a run.
(c) He had to mail the tapes.
(d) He wanted to talk to his mother.
13. Where does Clay go instead of Courtney's house?
(a) To Tony's.
(b) The movies.
(c) To school.
(d) The park.
14. What does Mr. Porter ask a student to do?
(a) Sit in Hannah's chair.
(b) Leave the room as a punishment.
(c) Read a poem to class.
(d) Run an errand to the office.
15. Who is the girl Clay sees in the hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
2. How did the students treat the bags?
3. Why does Clay run after Skye?
4. When does Part 9 take place?
5. What is Hannah talking about as Part 6 begins?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)