|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) New people to move into Hannah's house.
(b) A way to help someone else.
(c) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(d) Hannah's funeral announcement.
2. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
3. What did Hannah request of the teacher in an anonymous note?
(a) To discuss rape.
(b) To give her an A.
(c) To discuss suicide.
(d) To give Zach detention.
4. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
(a) He hid in his room for a long time.
(b) He went for a run.
(c) He wanted to talk to his mother.
(d) He had to mail the tapes.
5. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
(a) He used to know Hannah too.
(b) He can tell that Clay is poor.
(c) He doesn't want to offend Clay.
(d) He can tell Clay is having a hard time.
6. What is on the last tape?
(a) Bryce's taped rape confession.
(b) Courtney's accusation of rape.
(c) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
(d) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
7. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
(a) Her underwear.
(b) Her t-shirt.
(c) Her bathing suit.
(d) Her dress.
8. How does Clay feel Mr. Porter handled the conversation with Hannah?
(c) The best way he could.
(d) Better than Clay did.
9. What does Tony say when Clay asks him why he has Hannah's tapes?
(a) Tony says he was her secret boyfriend.
(b) Tony says he doesn't know.
(c) Tony says he will tell him later.
(d) Tony says it is none of Clay's business.
10. What is Hannah talking about as Part 6 begins?
11. What was one of the top signs of suicide listed in the pamphlet handed out by the teacher?
(b) Extra friendliness.
(c) Talk of death.
(d) Change of appearance.
12. What does Clay think when he hears Mr. Porter's voice?
(a) The sound of his voice makes Clay angry.
(b) It will never sound friendly again.
(c) It will never sound happy again.
(d) Clay thinks about the taped conversation between Porter and Hannah.
13. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) Behind the curtains.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the bathroom.
14. Why does Clay run after Skye?
(a) He wants to make sure what happened to Hannah does not happen to her.
(b) He sees her talking to Bryce and wants to warn her about him.
(c) He thinks she is cute and wants to ask her out.
(d) He remembered meeting her on a train and wants to be friends.
15. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
(a) He uses the phone.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He locks the door.
(d) He goes to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clay anxious to avoid?
2. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
3. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
4. What is Clay anxious about?
5. How does Clay cut his hand?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)