|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
2. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side B.
(b) Side C.
(c) Side A.
(d) Side D.
3. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(b) The man from the counter.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Clay have that Tony asks about?
(a) His MP3 player.
(b) An iPhone.
(c) The Walkman.
(d) A mini disk player.
5. What does Mr. Porter suggest Hannah do about the boy who hurt her?
(a) Humiliate him in the halls.
(b) Press charges or move on.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Forgive him.
6. How does Clay feel as he approaches Skye in the hallway?
7. How does Clay feel about Hannah as the tape plays on?
(a) Like he is really getting to know her.
(b) That she is crazy.
(c) Like he never really knew her.
(d) That she was a victim of everyone at school.
8. What does Clay do when he and Tony pull up in front of the Cottonwood house?
(a) He yells.
(b) He screams.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He throws up.
9. What is the name of the boy Hannah met in her poetry class?
10. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was written in red ink.
(b) It was from Hannah.
(c) It was anonymous.
(d) It was pathetic.
11. Where does Tony sit at Rosie's?
(a) At a table.
(c) At the counter.
(d) In a booth.
12. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
(a) He doesn't want to offend Clay.
(b) He can tell that Clay is poor.
(c) He can tell Clay is having a hard time.
(d) He used to know Hannah too.
13. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
14. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
(a) A way to help someone else.
(b) Hannah's funeral announcement.
(c) The reactions of others with the tapes.
(d) New people to move into Hannah's house.
15. What did Hannah want to borrow from Tony?
(a) A Walkman.
(b) His car.
(c) His sister's prom dress.
(d) A microphone to record tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
2. What was Hannah's favorite class?
3. What are Jessica and Justin doing in the bedroom?
4. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
5. What was Hannah doing when she had flashbacks of the Cottonwood party?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)