|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Tony say will never be the same?
2. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
(a) A party.
(b) A class vacation.
(c) A school dance.
(d) A car accident.
3. What does Clay do when he sees Skye walking away from him?
(a) He runs after her.
(b) He shakes his head.
(c) He calls her name.
(d) He walks the other way.
4. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was pathetic.
(b) It was anonymous.
(c) It was from Hannah.
(d) It was written in red ink.
5. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
6. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
(a) To meet each other.
(b) To confront Zach.
(c) To confront Jenny.
(d) To play softball.
7. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
(a) Do I know you?
(d) Go away.
8. What does Clay think about as he watches Tony?
(a) That maybe he should pay his bill and leave too.
(b) Working at the movie theater with Hannah.
(c) How he stole Tony's Walkman.
(d) That something is wrong with his friend.
9. What was Hannah doing when she had flashbacks of the Cottonwood party?
10. Where does Part 9 take place in the timeline of the novel?
(a) After the Cottonwood party.
(b) After the prologue.
(c) After Part 1.
(d) After Part 2.
11. What took place on Cottonwood Street?
(a) A charity auction.
(b) A party.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A study group.
12. What does Clay wonder as he goes to his locker?
(a) How he could have saved Jessica.
(b) Who put the map in his locker.
(c) What is left in Hannah's locker.
(d) How he could have saved Hannah.
13. When does Hannah say she is going to kill herself?
(a) The first day of school.
(b) The day after finishing the tapes.
(c) The one year anniversary of the party.
(d) The last day of school.
14. Which side of Cassette 4 is playing in Part 5?
(a) Side B.
(b) Side D.
(c) Side C.
(d) Side A.
15. Who interrupts Clay as he is listening to the tapes at Rosie's?
(c) The waitress.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Clay is late to school for the first time in his life?
2. What is Clay anxious about?
3. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
4. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
5. What does Clay ask Tony as they are driving?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)