|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the rack at the back of the room in Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Drawings from different members of the class.
(b) Folders of the day's activites.
(c) Competative grade posting.
(d) Personalized bags for compliment notes.
2. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
(a) To play softball.
(b) To confront Jenny.
(c) To meet each other.
(d) To confront Zach.
3. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
(a) Do I know you?
(d) Go away.
4. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
(a) Rosie's Diner.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) Monet's Cafe.
(d) Peer Communications.
5. Who drove Hannah home from the party?
6. Does Tony blame Clay for Hannah's suicide?
7. Besides Hannah, who else could have helped Jessica?
8. What does Skye say that reminds Clay of Hannah?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) Thank you.
(c) Go away.
(d) I love you.
9. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
10. Where is Hannah when Justin and Jessica come into the bedroom?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Hidden in the shadows.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) In the closet.
11. Where does Hannah hide when a new boy enters the room?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the bed.
12. Why does the guy at Rosie's counter refuse to take Clay's money?
(a) He can tell that Clay is poor.
(b) He can tell Clay is having a hard time.
(c) He doesn't want to offend Clay.
(d) He used to know Hannah too.
13. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
(a) It was written in red ink.
(b) It was pathetic.
(c) It was anonymous.
(d) It was from Hannah.
14. When does Part 9 take place?
(a) The day after Hannah's suicide.
(b) The day before Hannah's suicide.
(c) The day before Clay mailed the tapes.
(d) The day after Clay mailed the tapes.
15. How does Hannah feel about Clay?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She worships him.
(c) She is jealous of him.
(d) She admires him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clay need to face at school?
2. What happens between Hannah and Bryce?
3. Whose life does Tony say will never be the same?
4. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
5. What does Clay remember of the last time he saw Hannah?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)