Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay run after Skye?
(a) He remembered meeting her on a train and wants to be friends.
(b) He sees her talking to Bryce and wants to warn her about him.
(c) He thinks she is cute and wants to ask her out.
(d) He wants to make sure what happened to Hannah does not happen to her.
2. Where does Clay go instead of Courtney's house?
(a) To Tony's.
(b) To school.
(c) The movies.
(d) The park.
3. What happens to Skye's footsteps as Clay gets closer to her?
(a) They get weaker.
(b) They get louder.
(c) They speed up.
(d) They slow down.
4. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
5. What was one of the top signs of suicide listed in the pamphlet handed out by the teacher?
(a) Extra friendliness.
(c) Change of appearance.
(d) Talk of death.
6. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
(a) Go home.
(b) Take out his map.
(c) Talk to Hannah's mother.
(d) Listen to the next tape.
7. What is on the last tape?
(a) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
(b) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
(c) Bryce's taped rape confession.
(d) Courtney's accusation of rape.
8. Where does Tony sit at Rosie's?
(a) At the counter.
(b) In a booth.
(c) At a table.
9. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
10. Where is Clay as Part 5 opens?
(a) Monet's Cafe.
(b) Peer Communications.
(c) Rosie's Diner.
(d) The movie theater.
11. How did the students treat the bags?
(a) As daily affirmations.
(b) With respect.
(c) As a joke.
(d) With fear.
12. Where does Clay plan to spend the night?
(a) Outside of Hannah's.
(b) At home.
(c) At Tony's.
(d) In the park.
13. What took place on Cottonwood Street?
(a) A charity auction.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A study group.
(d) A party.
14. What did the boy steal from Hannah?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A necklace.
(d) A poem.
15. What happens to the student as he leaves the room on an errand for Mr. Porter?
(a) He runs into an open locker.
(b) He slips and falls.
(c) He is caught by the principle.
(d) He collides with a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony say when Clay asks him why he has Hannah's tapes?
2. Why did Hannah and Clay go to Cottonwood Street?
3. How does Clay feel Mr. Porter handled the conversation with Hannah?
4. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
5. What does Skye say that reminds Clay of Hannah?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)