|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Hannah met in her poetry class?
2. What does Justin do when Jessica passes out?
(a) He uses the phone.
(b) He locks the door.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He goes to the bathroom.
3. What does Clay think about as he watches Tony?
(a) Working at the movie theater with Hannah.
(b) How he stole Tony's Walkman.
(c) That maybe he should pay his bill and leave too.
(d) That something is wrong with his friend.
4. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
(a) The truth.
(b) Working on a school project.
(c) Writing music.
(d) Waiting for a date.
5. What did Hannah request of the teacher in an anonymous note?
(a) To discuss rape.
(b) To give her an A.
(c) To discuss suicide.
(d) To give Zach detention.
6. What is on the last tape?
(a) Courtney's accusation of rape.
(b) Hannah's apology to Jessica.
(c) A conversation between Hannah and Mr. Porter.
(d) Bryce's taped rape confession.
7. Does Tony blame Clay for Hannah's suicide?
8. Giving up personal possessions is a sign of _________________.
9. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A school dance.
(c) A party.
(d) A class vacation.
10. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
11. Who is waiting for Clay in the parking lot of Rosie's?
(a) His mother.
(d) The man from the counter.
12. What happens between Hannah and Bryce?
(a) They have sex.
(b) They fight.
(c) He punches her.
(d) She punches him.
13. When does Hannah say she is going to kill herself?
(a) The one year anniversary of the party.
(b) The first day of school.
(c) The last day of school.
(d) The day after finishing the tapes.
14. What does Clay do when he sees Skye walking away from him?
(a) He shakes his head.
(b) He calls her name.
(c) He runs after her.
(d) He walks the other way.
15. What does Hannah accuse Zach of?
(a) Stealing her encouragement notes in Peer Communication class.
(b) Trying to rape her at a party.
(c) Saying that she doesn't deserve to be on the Hot List.
(d) Stealing her wallet after he gets up from the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay ask Tony as they are driving?
2. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
3. What bothered the class about the note Hannah left?
4. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
5. What does Clay think when he hears Mr. Porter's voice?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)