|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Porter suggest Hannah do about the boy who hurt her?
(a) Humiliate him in the halls.
(b) Press charges or move on.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Forgive him.
2. Where does Part 9 take place in the timeline of the novel?
(a) After Part 1.
(b) After the Cottonwood party.
(c) After Part 2.
(d) After the prologue.
3. Why does Clay run after Skye?
(a) He remembered meeting her on a train and wants to be friends.
(b) He wants to make sure what happened to Hannah does not happen to her.
(c) He sees her talking to Bryce and wants to warn her about him.
(d) He thinks she is cute and wants to ask her out.
4. Where does Tony sit at Rosie's?
(a) In a booth.
(c) At the counter.
(d) At a table.
5. What does Clay do when he sees Skye walking away from him?
(a) He shakes his head.
(b) He runs after her.
(c) He walks the other way.
(d) He calls her name.
6. What did Tony realize after listening to the tapes?
(a) That Hannah was going to do something serious.
(b) That Hannah was a liar.
(c) That Hannah was playing a joke on him.
(d) That Hannah was going to move away.
7. Who is the boy that enters the room where Jessica is passed out?
8. When does Part 9 take place?
(a) The day before Hannah's suicide.
(b) The day before Clay mailed the tapes.
(c) The day after Clay mailed the tapes.
(d) The day after Hannah's suicide.
9. What does Hannah say to the person who approached her after Marcus left?
(a) Do I know you?
(b) Go away.
10. What does Tony want Clay to do right away?
(a) Listen to the next tape.
(b) Take out his map.
(c) Go home.
(d) Talk to Hannah's mother.
11. What is Clay anxious about?
(a) Mailing the tapes.
(b) Talking to Hannah's mom.
(c) Going to the funeral.
(d) Returning to school.
12. What does Tony tell Clay?
(a) That he is the person following the recipients of the tapes.
(b) That he was in love with Hannah.
(c) That he should go back inside and pay for his meal.
(d) That he is going to report the stolen Walkman to the polic.e
13. What did Hannah want to borrow from Tony?
(a) A Walkman.
(b) His sister's prom dress.
(c) A microphone to record tapes.
(d) His car.
14. What is Clay anxious to avoid?
(a) The Valentines dance.
(b) Mr. Porter's class.
(c) Eisnehower Park.
(d) Peer Communications class.
15. What was on the rack at the back of the room in Hannah's favorite class?
(a) Personalized bags for compliment notes.
(b) Drawings from different members of the class.
(c) Folders of the day's activites.
(d) Competative grade posting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he tell his mother he is doing?
2. What happened once Hannah's poem was published?
3. What did Hannah wear into the hot tub with Bryce?
4. The rest of the tapes center around what event?
5. What is Clay going to spend the next few weeks watching for?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)