|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
(c) Mr. Porter.
2. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
3. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
4. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
5. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing basketball.
(b) Practicing piano.
(c) Working on a car.
(d) Working on homework.
6. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Listen to cassette 2.
(b) Ask Tyler.
(c) Listen to cassette 3.
(d) Ask around school.
7. Who struck Hannah leaving her scarred?
(d) Her father.
8. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his backpack.
(c) In his locker.
(d) In his room.
9. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Go home.
(c) Fight Tyler.
(d) Finish off the window.
10. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
(a) Pushes her away.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Puts his hand on her leg.
(d) Kisses her.
11. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) Alex broke up with her.
(b) She was sexually harrassed.
(c) Jessica confronted her over the list.
(d) She met Justin for the first time.
12. What is this story about?
13. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Trap her on a bench.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Lock her in a car.
14. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) A diary written by Tyler.
(b) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
(c) Alex's hot or not list.
(d) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
15. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
2. Who does Hannah say is both sweet and popular?
3. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
4. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)