|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his backpack.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his locker.
(d) In his room.
2. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
3. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
4. What grade is Clay in?
5. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She hates him.
(b) They are in a fight.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She has never spoken to him before.
6. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(a) Anxious and excited.
(b) Fearful and uneasy.
7. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
(a) If the girl in the shop will go out with him.
(b) What he did to make Hannah include him on the list.
(c) How he will get his homework done if he has to listen to the tapes.
(d) If his mother knows he was lying to her.
8. How does Hannah feel about meeting someone at Rosie's?
9. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A package.
(c) A car.
(d) His parents.
10. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He does not want a reminder of them.
(b) He thinks they are a hit.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He wants to hear them again.
11. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Ask around school.
(b) Listen to cassette 2.
(c) Ask Tyler.
(d) Listen to cassette 3.
12. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
(a) To solve a mystery.
(b) To tell Clay she loves him.
(c) To accuse someone of murder.
(d) To explain her suicide.
13. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Lock her in a car.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Trap her on a bench.
14. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
(a) Who is hot and who is not.
(b) Who is cool and who is not.
(c) Who is rich and who is not.
(d) Who is smart and who is not.
15. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
2. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
3. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
4. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
5. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)