|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
2. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
(c) Mr. Porter.
3. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He does not want a reminder of them.
(b) He thinks they are a hit.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He wants to hear them again.
4. Where does Clay go after he leaves the post office?
(a) To school.
(b) To church.
(c) To Hannah's.
5. How does a person participate in the event?
(a) Buy a cookie.
(b) They are automatically entered.
(c) Vote in a booth.
(d) Fill out a survey.
6. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
(a) With shock.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With tears.
(d) With fear.
7. How long does Hannah wait for Marcus at Rosie's?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
8. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
9. What grade is Clay in?
10. What audience is this novel written for?
(d) Young adults.
11. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
(a) To show to the media.
(b) As a souvenir.
(c) To bring to school
(d) For returns.
12. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
(a) How much it will cost to ship.
(b) How people will react to it.
(c) What time his mother is cooking dinner.
(d) If he is doing the right thing.
13. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing piano.
(b) Working on a car.
(c) Working on homework.
(d) Practicing basketball.
14. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
15. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stories are told in the book?
2. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
3. Who does Clay chat with when he arrives at Monet's?
4. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
5. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)