|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) They are in a fight.
(b) She has never spoken to him before.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She hates him.
2. Why did the friendship between Jessica, Hannah and Alex end?
(a) Hannah started dating Justin.
(b) Alex wrote the hot list.
(c) Jessica and Alex started dating.
(d) Hannah and Alex started dating.
3. Rumors started about Hannah after what event?
(a) Her arrival in town.
(b) Her breakup with a friend.
(c) Her kiss with Justin.
(d) Her kiss with Clay.
4. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
(b) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
(c) A diary written by Tyler.
(d) Alex's hot or not list.
5. Who struck Hannah leaving her scarred?
(d) Her father.
6. What grade is Clay in?
7. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
8. How does Hannah feel about meeting someone at Rosie's?
9. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
(a) His mother.
(b) His coach.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
10. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Alex and Zach.
(b) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
(c) Hannah and Clay.
(d) Jessica and Hannah.
11. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
(a) That he is also on the tapes.
(b) That he took pictures of the girls too.
(c) That Courtney is his girlfriend.
(d) That he secretly loved Hannah.
12. The story begins as a__________________.
(d) Journal entry.
13. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(c) Mr. Porter.
14. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
15. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
(a) He started a college fund in her honor.
(b) He was amazed because she was such a happy girl.
(c) He cried in class and led a prayer.
(d) He left class and didn't return for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
2. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
3. Where does Clay ask his mother to meet him with the remaining tapes?
4. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
5. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)