|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumors started about Hannah after what event?
(a) Her kiss with Clay.
(b) Her arrival in town.
(c) Her breakup with a friend.
(d) Her kiss with Justin.
2. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She was sexually harrassed.
(b) She met Justin for the first time.
(c) Alex broke up with her.
(d) Jessica confronted her over the list.
3. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A package.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A car.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
(a) How people will react to it.
(b) If he is doing the right thing.
(c) What time his mother is cooking dinner.
(d) How much it will cost to ship.
5. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) They are in a fight.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She has never spoken to him before.
(d) She hates him.
6. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler is in his room crying.
(b) Tyler has moved.
(c) Tyler's window is taped up.
(d) Tyler has killed himself.
7. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In his parents' room.
(d) In the garage.
8. Where is Hannah?
(a) The reader is still unsure.
(b) At home.
(c) At the mall.
(d) On vacation.
9. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
(a) To bring to school
(b) For returns.
(c) To show to the media.
(d) As a souvenir.
10. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
(a) Her own low self-esteem.
(b) Justin's gossip,
(c) Jessica's jealousy.
(d) Alex's list.
11. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His coach.
12. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
(a) Aimlessly around the city.
(b) To a new school.
(c) To Monet's Garden and Coffee House.
(d) Eisenhower Park.
13. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He thinks she is rude.
(b) He does not like her.
(c) He is afraid of her.
(d) He is attracted to her.
14. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing piano.
(b) Working on homework.
(c) Working on a car.
(d) Practicing basketball.
15. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At school.
(d) At a coffee house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
2. How does a person participate in the event?
3. What audience is this novel written for?
4. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
5. How did Hannah kill herself?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)