|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
2. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
3. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She was sexually harrassed.
(b) She met Justin for the first time.
(c) Alex broke up with her.
(d) Jessica confronted her over the list.
4. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
5. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
(a) A parent.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A counselor.
(d) Another friend.
6. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
(a) He cried in class and led a prayer.
(b) He was amazed because she was such a happy girl.
(c) He started a college fund in her honor.
(d) He left class and didn't return for a week.
7. Who did Alex identify as having the Best Ass in the freshman class?
8. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(c) Courtney's brother.
9. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(b) That he has a report to write.
(c) His own kiss with Hannah.
(d) That he is late for football practice.
10. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(d) Mr. Porter.
11. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
(a) Finish off the window.
(b) Go home.
(c) Fight Tyler.
(d) Take a walk.
12. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A package.
(b) His parents.
(c) A basketball.
(d) A car.
13. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) Clay Jensen.
(b) Mr. Porter.
(c) Hannah Baker.
(d) Alex Standall.
14. Who gave Hannah her Valentine list?
15. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) A diary written by Tyler.
(b) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
(c) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
(d) Alex's hot or not list.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
2. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
3. Where does Clay ask his mother to meet him with the remaining tapes?
4. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
5. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)