|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
(a) Mr. Porter.
2. The story begins as a__________________.
(c) Journal entry.
3. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
4. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler has moved.
(b) Tyler is in his room crying.
(c) Tyler's window is taped up.
(d) Tyler has killed himself.
5. Who gave Hannah her Valentine list?
6. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
7. How does a person participate in the event?
(a) Buy a cookie.
(b) They are automatically entered.
(c) Vote in a booth.
(d) Fill out a survey.
8. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(c) Courtney's brother.
9. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
(a) Blue Spot Liquor.
(b) Eisenhower Park.
(c) Crestmount theater.
(d) Monet's Cafe.
10. Which boy on Hannah's list calls her?
11. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
(a) He does not like her.
(b) He is attracted to her.
(c) He thinks she is rude.
(d) He is afraid of her.
12. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(a) At a coffee house.
(c) At school.
(d) At a hotel.
13. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He wants to hear them again.
(b) He does not want a reminder of them.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He thinks they are a hit.
14. What grade is Hannah in?
15. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Trap her on a bench.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Lock her in a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
2. What does Clay say he loves about Hannah?
3. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
4. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
5. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)