|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Hannah wait for Marcus at Rosie's?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
2. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Working on homework.
(b) Practicing basketball.
(c) Working on a car.
(d) Practicing piano.
3. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
(a) Monet's Cafe.
(b) Crestmount theater.
(c) Eisenhower Park.
(d) Blue Spot Liquor.
4. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
(a) That he secretly loved Hannah.
(b) That Courtney is his girlfriend.
(c) That he is also on the tapes.
(d) That he took pictures of the girls too.
5. What grade is Clay in?
6. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She met Justin for the first time.
(b) Jessica confronted her over the list.
(c) She was sexually harrassed.
(d) Alex broke up with her.
7. How does a person participate in the event?
(a) Buy a cookie.
(b) Fill out a survey.
(c) They are automatically entered.
(d) Vote in a booth.
8. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
(d) Mr. Porter.
9. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In his parents' room.
10. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
(a) Who is smart and who is not.
(b) Who is hot and who is not.
(c) Who is cool and who is not.
(d) Who is rich and who is not.
11. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Puts his hand on her leg.
(d) Kisses her.
12. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Listen to cassette 2.
(b) Ask around school.
(c) Ask Tyler.
(d) Listen to cassette 3.
13. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
(a) She liked to sing.
(b) She wrote poetry.
(c) She liked Tyler Down.
(d) She was a photographer.
14. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
15. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his backpack.
(b) In his room.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his locker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What audience is this novel written for?
2. The story begins as a__________________.
3. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
4. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
5. Who was in the picture with Hannah that a teacher saw in the yearbook room?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)