|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
2. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
3. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
(a) He left class and didn't return for a week.
(b) He cried in class and led a prayer.
(c) He was amazed because she was such a happy girl.
(d) He started a college fund in her honor.
4. The story begins as a__________________.
(b) Journal entry.
5. Who was in the picture with Hannah that a teacher saw in the yearbook room?
6. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(b) At a coffee house.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At school.
7. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
(a) A parent.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) Another friend.
8. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He thinks they are a hit.
(c) He wants to hear them again.
(d) He does not want a reminder of them.
9. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
10. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(b) That he has a report to write.
(c) That he is late for football practice.
(d) His own kiss with Hannah.
11. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Alex and Zach.
(b) Hannah and Clay.
(c) Jessica and Hannah.
(d) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
12. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
(a) They both liked poetry.
(b) They were both in drama.
(c) They were both on Alex's list.
(d) They were both new at school.
13. What grade is Clay in?
14. What does Hannah think Marcus planned to do?
(a) Lock her in a car.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Take her to dinner.
(d) Trap her on a bench.
15. How did Jenny react to Hannah's death?
(a) With fear.
(b) With shock.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Hannah in?
2. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
3. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
4. How does Hannah feel about meeting someone at Rosie's?
5. What did Hannah and a friend do to taunt the peeper?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)