|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
(a) Getting kicked out of a party with Tony.
(b) Getting drunk at a party there.
(c) Kissing Hannah in the gazebo.
(d) Witnessing a car accident.
2. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
(a) If he is doing the right thing.
(b) What time his mother is cooking dinner.
(c) How people will react to it.
(d) How much it will cost to ship.
3. Why might people who receive the package save the receipt?
(a) For returns.
(b) To bring to school
(c) To show to the media.
(d) As a souvenir.
4. Where did Hannah's first kiss take place?
(a) At Rocket Park.
(b) In her back yard.
(c) At Eisenhower Park.
(d) At Kat's house.
5. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Hannah and Clay.
(b) Jessica and Hannah.
(c) Alex and Zach.
(d) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
6. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
(a) Yelled at her.
(b) Stuck to her like glue.
(c) Made fun of her.
(d) Abandoned her.
7. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
(a) Alex's list.
(b) Her own low self-esteem.
(c) Justin's gossip,
(d) Jessica's jealousy.
8. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) Her house.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The school.
(d) The park.
9. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
(c) His mother.
10. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
11. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She has never spoken to him before.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is dead.
(d) They are in a fight.
12. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
(a) She met Justin for the first time.
(b) Alex broke up with her.
(c) Jessica confronted her over the list.
(d) She was sexually harrassed.
13. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
14. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He does not want a reminder of them.
(b) He thinks they are a hit.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He wants to hear them again.
15. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) His own kiss with Hannah.
(b) That he is late for football practice.
(c) That he has a report to write.
(d) His first kiss in 8th grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Clay react to Hannah's death?
2. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
3. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
4. How did Hannah kill herself?
5. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)