|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
2. How does Clay know the tattooed girl in the cafe?
(a) From math class.
(b) From shop class.
(c) From environmental class.
(d) From art class.
3. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His coach.
(d) His sister.
4. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) The school.
(b) Her house.
(c) The park.
(d) The coffee shop.
5. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(b) Anxious and excited.
(c) Fearful and uneasy.
6. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
7. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
(a) Monet's Cafe.
(b) Eisenhower Park.
(c) Blue Spot Liquor.
(d) Crestmount theater.
8. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
(a) Hannah's tapes.
(b) A gift to Jenny.
(c) College applications.
(d) A letter to his mother.
9. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
(a) Abandoned her.
(b) Stuck to her like glue.
(c) Made fun of her.
(d) Yelled at her.
10. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
(a) She liked Tyler Down.
(b) She wrote poetry.
(c) She liked to sing.
(d) She was a photographer.
11. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(a) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
12. What grade is Hannah in?
13. Which boy on Hannah's list calls her?
14. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
15. What does Clay see at the crosswalk as he is listening about Hannah and Marcus?
(a) Marcus crossing the street.
(b) A flashing green hand at the crosswalk.
(c) A flashing red hand at the crosswalk.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story begins as a__________________.
2. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
3. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
4. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
5. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)