|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
2. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
(a) Mr. Porter.
3. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
(b) A diary written by Tyler.
(c) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
(d) Alex's hot or not list.
4. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
(a) A parent.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A counselor.
(d) Another friend.
5. Where is Hannah?
(a) The reader is still unsure.
(b) On vacation.
(c) At home.
(d) At the mall.
6. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
(d) His mother.
7. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
8. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
9. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
(a) To solve a mystery.
(b) To explain her suicide.
(c) To tell Clay she loves him.
(d) To accuse someone of murder.
10. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Practicing piano.
(b) Practicing basketball.
(c) Working on a car.
(d) Working on homework.
11. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(c) Anxious and excited.
(d) Fearful and uneasy.
12. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Tell others.
(d) Follow a map.
13. What grade is Clay in?
14. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
(a) What he did to make Hannah include him on the list.
(b) If his mother knows he was lying to her.
(c) If the girl in the shop will go out with him.
(d) How he will get his homework done if he has to listen to the tapes.
15. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
(a) Ask around school.
(b) Listen to cassette 2.
(c) Listen to cassette 3.
(d) Ask Tyler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is spying on Hannah using a camera bug?
2. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
3. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
4. Who is the narrator of the book?
5. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)