|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay remember causing a scene at the Crestmount while on a date?
2. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his locker.
(b) In his room.
(c) In his backpack.
(d) In his car.
3. Where is Hannah?
(a) The reader is still unsure.
(b) On vacation.
(c) At home.
(d) At the mall.
4. What is the first place on Hannah's map?
(a) The park.
(b) Her house.
(c) The school.
(d) The coffee shop.
5. Who was in the picture with Hannah that a teacher saw in the yearbook room?
6. Which tape is Clay listening to as Part 4 begins?
7. How does Hannah feel about meeting someone at Rosie's?
8. What is this story about?
9. What does Marcus reveal to Clay?
(a) That he secretly loved Hannah.
(b) That he took pictures of the girls too.
(c) That Courtney is his girlfriend.
(d) That he is also on the tapes.
10. Where does Clay go after he leaves the post office?
(a) To school.
(b) To Hannah's.
(c) To church.
11. Who calls Clay as Hannah is describing meeting someone at Rosie's?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His coach.
(d) His mother.
12. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(d) Mr. Porter.
13. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
14. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
15. What does Clay remember when he arrives at the first place on the map?
(a) Kissing Hannah in the gazebo.
(b) Getting kicked out of a party with Tony.
(c) Getting drunk at a party there.
(d) Witnessing a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hannah's first kiss take place?
2. Who is at Tyler's house when Clay arrives?
3. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
4. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
5. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)