|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
(a) Crestmount theater.
(b) Blue Spot Liquor.
(c) Monet's Cafe.
(d) Eisenhower Park.
2. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
(a) Alex's house.
(b) The park.
(c) Blue Spot Liquor.
(d) Her house.
3. Who did Alex identify as having the Best Ass in the freshman class?
4. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler is in his room crying.
(b) Tyler has killed himself.
(c) Tyler's window is taped up.
(d) Tyler has moved.
5. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He wants to hear them again.
(c) He does not want a reminder of them.
(d) He thinks they are a hit.
6. Who does Clay speak to while on the bus?
(d) His mother.
7. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
8. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
9. Where does Clay ask his mother to meet him with the remaining tapes?
(a) At school.
(b) At Rosie's.
(c) At the abandoned boat.
(d) Infront of the house.
10. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
11. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
(a) College applications.
(b) A gift to Jenny.
(c) Hannah's tapes.
(d) A letter to his mother.
12. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
(a) Who is cool and who is not.
(b) Who is smart and who is not.
(c) Who is hot and who is not.
(d) Who is rich and who is not.
13. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
14. Where is Hannah?
(a) At the mall.
(b) The reader is still unsure.
(c) On vacation.
(d) At home.
15. Where does the Oh My Dollar Valentines event take place?
(a) At school.
(b) At a hotel.
(d) At a coffee house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do when Hannah puts her head on his shoulder?
2. What does Marcus encourage Clay to do?
3. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
4. What is this story about?
5. Where does Clay go after he leaves the post office?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)