|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Clay react to Hannah's death?
(a) With fear.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With tears.
(d) With shock.
2. What is this story about?
3. Who gave Hannah her first kiss?
4. Who took the picture of Hannah and Courtney posing that was found in the Scribble Book?
(d) Courtney's brother.
5. Where does Clay's bus ride take him?
(a) Eisenhower Park.
(b) To a new school.
(c) Aimlessly around the city.
(d) To Monet's Garden and Coffee House.
6. How does a person participate in the event?
(a) Buy a cookie.
(b) Fill out a survey.
(c) They are automatically entered.
(d) Vote in a booth.
7. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A package.
(b) His parents.
(c) A car.
(d) A basketball.
8. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
(a) Hannah's tapes.
(b) College applications.
(c) A gift to Jenny.
(d) A letter to his mother.
9. The story begins as a__________________.
(d) Journal entry.
10. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
11. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) Clay Jensen.
(b) Mr. Porter.
(c) Alex Standall.
(d) Hannah Baker.
12. Who did Jessica say was checking her and Hannah out as they sat in the coffee shop?
(d) Mr. Porter.
13. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
(c) Mr. Porter.
14. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
(b) A diary written by Tyler.
(c) Alex's hot or not list.
(d) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
15. How does Courtney look in the photograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
2. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
3. Rumors started about Hannah after what event?
4. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
5. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)