|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
(a) She liked Tyler Down.
(b) She liked to sing.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She was a photographer.
2. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
(a) He started a college fund in her honor.
(b) He was amazed because she was such a happy girl.
(c) He cried in class and led a prayer.
(d) He left class and didn't return for a week.
3. Who struck Hannah leaving her scarred?
(a) Her father.
4. Where did Hannah and Clay work?
(a) Monet's Cafe.
(b) Blue Spot Liquor.
(c) Eisenhower Park.
(d) Crestmount theater.
5. Where is Hannah?
(a) On vacation.
(b) The reader is still unsure.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At home.
6. What does Clay wonder about as he mails the package?
(a) If he is doing the right thing.
(b) What time his mother is cooking dinner.
(c) How people will react to it.
(d) How much it will cost to ship.
7. What did Hannah and a friend do to taunt the peeper?
(a) Laughed at him.
(b) Called him names.
(c) Turned a camera on him.
(d) Put on a sexy show.
8. What does Clay find waiting for him after school?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A car.
(c) His parents.
(d) A package.
9. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
(b) Follow a map.
(c) Tell others.
(d) Take notes.
10. The story begins as a__________________.
(c) Journal entry.
11. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
(a) Who is rich and who is not.
(b) Who is smart and who is not.
(c) Who is hot and who is not.
(d) Who is cool and who is not.
12. What does Clay discover at Tyler's house?
(a) Tyler has moved.
(b) Tyler has killed himself.
(c) Tyler is in his room crying.
(d) Tyler's window is taped up.
13. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
(a) That he has a report to write.
(b) His own kiss with Hannah.
(c) His first kiss in 8th grade.
(d) That he is late for football practice.
14. Whose name is listed across from Hannah's as Not Hot?
15. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Hannah in?
2. What is this story about?
3. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
4. Whose stories are told in the book?
5. Who does Clay remember becoming obsessed with as a result of Alex's list?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)