Short Answer Questions
1. What is this story about?
2. What grade is Hannah in?
3. What grade is Clay in?
4. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
6. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
7. Who will be missing from Clay's first period class?
8. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
9. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
10. What audience is this novel written for?
This section contains 4,068 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)