|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, p. 220 - 252.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's poem about?
(a) Her parents' divorce.
(b) Her thoughts of suicide.
(c) Her relationship with Clay.
(d) Her adjustment to a new school.
2. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
3. Whose stories are told in the book?
(a) Alex and Zach.
(b) Jessica and Hannah.
(c) Hannah and Clay.
(d) Jenny and Mr. Porter.
4. What kind of list did Alex Standall write?
(a) Who is cool and who is not.
(b) Who is smart and who is not.
(c) Who is rich and who is not.
(d) Who is hot and who is not.
5. Who is kissing on the couch that Hannah and Clay are sitting on?
(a) Justin and Jenny.
(b) Tony and Veronica.
(c) Marcus and Jenny.
(d) Alex and Jessica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay remember as Hannah tells about her first kiss?
2. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
3. What does Clay discover about Hannah while listening to cassette 2, Side B?
4. Who approached Hannah at Rosie's after Marcus left?
5. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)