|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, p. 69 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What audience is this novel written for?
(c) Young adults.
2. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
3. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
(a) Mr. Porter.
4. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He thinks they are a hit.
(b) He loved them.
(c) He wants to hear them again.
(d) He does not want a reminder of them.
5. Who does Clay chat with when he arrives at Monet's?
(a) A friend.
(b) A server.
(c) A cashier.
(d) The cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the listener find out the name of the other girl who was spied on?
2. How does Clay feel about Hannah?
3. Rumors started about Hannah after what event?
4. Who does Clay think does not deserve "one final day of peace"?
5. Where is Hannah?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)