|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, p. 69 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay find on the bookshelf where the Scribble Books are?
(a) Jessica's taped confession of the rape.
(b) A diary written by Tyler.
(c) A note signed by Hannah, Jessica and Alex.
(d) Alex's hot or not list.
2. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
(b) Take notes.
(c) Tell others.
(d) Follow a map.
3. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
(a) She has never spoken to him before.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She hates him.
(d) They are in a fight.
4. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In his parents' room.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the attic.
5. What does Clay wonder about himself as he sits down at a table in the cafe?
(a) If his mother knows he was lying to her.
(b) If the girl in the shop will go out with him.
(c) What he did to make Hannah include him on the list.
(d) How he will get his homework done if he has to listen to the tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Hannah and Jessica introduced?
2. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
3. Where is Hannah?
4. What did Courtney do to Hannah one night when they attended a party?
5. Where is Clay's map?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)