|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 36 - 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) Alex Standall.
(b) Clay Jensen.
(c) Hannah Baker.
(d) Mr. Porter.
2. Where does Clay find an old cassette player?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In his parents' room.
3. Why did the friendship between Jessica, Hannah and Alex end?
(a) Hannah and Alex started dating.
(b) Hannah started dating Justin.
(c) Alex wrote the hot list.
(d) Jessica and Alex started dating.
4. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(a) Fearful and uneasy.
(d) Anxious and excited.
5. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
(a) Justin's gossip,
(b) Jessica's jealousy.
(c) Alex's list.
(d) Her own low self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who struck Hannah leaving her scarred?
2. Whose desk is in the middle of Mr. Porter's room?
3. Where does Clay go after he leaves the post office?
4. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
5. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)