|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 36 - 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tony doing when Clay comes over?
(a) Working on homework.
(b) Working on a car.
(c) Practicing basketball.
(d) Practicing piano.
2. What audience is this novel written for?
(a) Young adults.
3. Where is Clay's map?
(a) In his locker.
(b) In his backpack.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his room.
4. What is Clay mailing at the post office when the story opens?
(a) A letter to his mother.
(b) College applications.
(c) Hannah's tapes.
(d) A gift to Jenny.
5. How does Clay feel about the tapes?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He thinks they are a hit.
(c) He wants to hear them again.
(d) He does not want a reminder of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
2. What does Hannah suggest the listener do as he/she listens to the tapes?
3. How does Hannah ensure people will listen to the tapes?
4. What grade is Clay in?
5. Who does Hannah blame for the behavior of the guy in the convenience store?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)