|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 36 - 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second stop on Hannah's map?
(a) Her house.
(b) The park.
(c) Blue Spot Liquor.
(d) Alex's house.
2. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) Mr. Porter.
(b) Clay Jensen.
(c) Hannah Baker.
(d) Alex Standall.
3. How many reasons does Hannah have for killing herself?
4. Whose voice does Clay feel will never leave his head?
(a) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
5. How did Mr. Porter react to the news of Hannah's death?
(a) He cried in class and led a prayer.
(b) He started a college fund in her honor.
(c) He left class and didn't return for a week.
(d) He was amazed because she was such a happy girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last name on the list of people to receive the tapes?
2. What side of the cassette is Clay listening to in Part 2?
3. What happened while Hannah was at the second stop on her map?
4. Where is Clay's map?
5. Why is Clay surprised to hear Hannah's voice on the cassette?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)