|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 36 - 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hannah ensure people will listen to the tapes?
(a) If they don't, the tapes will be released publicly.
(b) They will be killed if they don't.
(c) She trusts the listeners completely.
(d) She doesn't.
2. What is the purpose of Hannah's tapes?
(a) To explain her suicide.
(b) To accuse someone of murder.
(c) To solve a mystery.
(d) To tell Clay she loves him.
3. What audience is this novel written for?
(a) Young adults.
4. How does Clay feel listening to the tapes?
(b) Fearful and uneasy.
(d) Anxious and excited.
5. What is this story about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Justin when Hannah first saw him?
2. Hannah feels that most of her Thirteen Reasons happened as a result of?
3. How did Hannah kill herself?
4. Who introduced Hannah to Jessica?
5. Where does Clay intend to get a cassette Walkman?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)