Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. What event causes Tim to revise "Speaking of Courage," following Norman Bowker's advice?
(a) The death of Lt. Cross
(b) A letter from Kiowa's father
(c) Feedback from his daughter
(d) Norman Boker's suicide
3. Why does Henry Dobbins think the girl is dancing?
(a) Because she is nervous
(b) Because she wants to
(c) Because it is a ritual
(d) Because she wants the soldiers to like her
4. How does Rat Kiley deal with the mission at first?
(a) By killing all the bugs
(b) By talking non stop
(c) By remaining silent
(d) By counting as high as he can
5. Who does Tim take with him on his trip to Vietnam?
(a) His daughter
(b) His wife
(c) His father
(d) His son
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
2. How did Tim get the idea for the chapter titled "Speaking of Courage?"
3. Who is curious about if the narrator killed anybody?
4. Who helps Tim spook Bobby Jorgenson out on patrol?
5. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)