|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has it been since the war for the author, at the time of writing the novel?
(a) 30 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 2 years
2. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
(a) A pistol
(b) A machine gun
(c) A trip wire land mine
(d) A grenade
3. What was unique about the mission the men were given when Rat Kiley was injured?
(a) They had to work alone
(b) They had to crawl the entire way
(c) They had to keep talking nonstop as part of a ruse
(d) They had to walk at night and sleep during the day
4. Who mimics the girl's dancing later that night, making Henry Dobbins angry?
(a) Rat Kiley
(b) Curt Lemon
5. How could Kiowa be sure the man would have done harm to the platoon if Tim had not killed him?
(a) The man carried a supply of land mines
(b) The man carried a gun and ammunition
(c) The man carried dog tags of dead American soldiers
(d) The man carried letters of troop movements
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. How does Rat Kiley deal with the mission at first?
3. How did the old farmer react to Tim?
4. What did the man on trail wear on his feet?
5. Who does Tim take with him on his trip to Vietnam?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)