|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Ted Lavender
(d) Lee Strunk
2. Who is the most "spooked" in the end?
(a) Morty Phillips
(c) Bobby Jorgenson
3. How did Tim get the idea for the chapter titled "Speaking of Courage?"
(a) From a visit back to Vietnam
(b) From his chat with Lt. Cross
(c) From a newspaper article
(d) From a letter written by Norman Bowker
4. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Tim O'Brien
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Curt Lemon
(d) Dave Jense
5. What does Mitchell Sanders call 'Nam'?
(a) Garden of Eden
(b) Garden of Evil
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
2. What color clothes was the man wearing when Tim killed him?
3. Where is Lee Strunk when Dave Jensen shows his broken nose?
4. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
5. What are Tim's duties at the pig factory?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)