|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha became a trained __________.
2. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) Tip Top Lodge
(b) His Aunt's house
(c) At a campsite
(d) Niagra Falls
3. What was unique about the mission the men were given when Rat Kiley was injured?
(a) They had to work alone
(b) They had to crawl the entire way
(c) They had to keep talking nonstop as part of a ruse
(d) They had to walk at night and sleep during the day
4. How does Rat Kiley deal with the mission at first?
(a) By remaining silent
(b) By killing all the bugs
(c) By counting as high as he can
(d) By talking non stop
5. "Hump it" means what?
(a) To carry something
(b) Dig a foxhole
(c) Stay in formation
(d) Shoot at the enemy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
2. Who gets into a fist fight?
3. What member of the platoon attempts to comfort Tim after he kills a man?
4. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
5. How did Tim protest the war?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)