|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
(a) A pistol
(b) A machine gun
(c) A trip wire land mine
(d) A grenade
2. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
3. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
(a) Middle of August
(b) Middle of April
(c) First week of August
(d) First week of April
4. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Lt. Cross
(c) The narrator
5. What was wrong with the village the men come upon in "Style?"
(a) The villagers are all supporting the American cause
(b) All the villagers are sick
(c) It is mostly all burned
(d) It is deserted
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
2. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
3. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
4. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
5. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)