|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the field that Lt. Cross selects as the campsite that night?
(a) It's infested with large bugs
(b) It's where the village keeps their sewage
(c) It's crawling with venomous snakes
(d) It's a graveyard
2. Who helps Tim spook Bobby Jorgenson out on patrol?
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(d) Morty Phillips
3. Which feeling does the narrator not admit to about the war?
4. What does Mary Anne like to do when she disappears from the medical unit?
(a) Go out on patrols with the Green Berets
(b) Go visit in the villages with other women
(c) Go see her secret Viet Cong lover
(d) Go swimming by herself
5. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A pretty girl he sees
(b) A kid with a puppy
(c) A boy with one leg
(d) A man in the platoon who is about to die
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lee Strunk?
2. What landmark was Tim able to recognize in the field where Kiowa died, years later?
3. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
4. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
5. Who is curious about if the narrator killed anybody?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)