|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
(a) Bad man and scared soldier
(b) Weird man and stupid soldier
(c) Good man and superb soldier
(d) Great man and bad soldier
2. What is the person they meet doing in the middle of a burned house?
(c) Talking to the dead
3. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
(a) A passage in the Bible
(b) A postcard from home
(c) A medal for bravery
(d) A picture of his girlfriend
4. What part of the story is Tim's own?
(a) The Silver Star part
(b) The part of pulling Kiowa by his boot
(c) The part of playing basketball at the YMCA
(d) The friend drowning part
5. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(d) Playing Games
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
2. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
3. What medal did Norman Bowker almost win?
4. What did Lt. Cross keep under his tongue?
5. Why was Curt Lemon "all smiles" the next morning?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)