|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landmark was Tim able to recognize in the field where Kiowa died, years later?
(a) The small area where Lt. Cross had set up command post
(b) The landing area the men cleared for the chopper
(c) The place where his foxhole was
(d) The exact place where Kiowa was hit by a shell
2. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
3. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
(a) Fourth of July
(d) New Year's
4. What color are Martha's eyes?
5. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
(a) A firefighter
(b) A military officer
(c) A minister
(d) A travel writer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the listening patrol positioned?
2. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
3. Who is the sweetheart of the Song Tra Bong?
4. How many years has it been since the war for the author, at the time of writing the novel?
5. Which feeling does the narrator not admit to about the war?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)