|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
(a) A machine gun
(b) A trip wire land mine
(c) A grenade
(d) A pistol
2. What is the person they meet doing in the middle of a burned house?
(c) Talking to the dead
3. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Dave Jensen
(b) Curt Lemon
(d) Henry Dobbins
4. What was Norman Bowker's chief criticism of the first draft of "Speaking of Courage?"
(a) The piece is too short
(b) The piece is too long
(c) It was a gross embellishment of the truth
(d) A lack of details
5. After the letter what does Henry Dobbins decide to do?
(a) Sends his payment certificates to his girlfriend
(b) Sits down and cries over the loss of his mother
(c) Injure himself so he can get home to see his sister
(d) Wear the pantyhose anyway; the magic is still there
Short Answer Questions
1. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
2. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
3. What are Tim's duties at the pig factory?
4. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
5. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)