|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(b) Henry Dobbins
(d) Rat Kiley
2. Who are the men order to see?
(a) The psychologist
(b) The dentist
(c) The doctor
(d) The company commander
3. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
(b) Norman Bowker
(c) Rat Kiley
(d) Mitchell Sanders
4. Other than Kathleen and Tim, who else watched him get into the river?
(a) A woman carrying a basket
(b) A young child eating
(c) A young man hauling rice
(d) An old man farming
5. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) Tim running away
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(d) A man Tim killed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets into a fist fight?
2. What object is Mitchell Sanders described with each time he is talking?
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
4. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
5. What is the name of the area the men are in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)