|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
(b) Fourth of July
(d) New Year's
2. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Boom Down
(b) Bang Dead
(c) Great Suffering
(d) Slow Motion
3. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They hated each other
(b) The avoided each other
(c) They instantly became best friends
(d) They trusted each other
4. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
(a) She starts writing Rat love letters
(b) She thanks Rat for the letter
(c) She never writes back
(d) She asks Rat to visit
5. What personal item did Tim "bury" in the river?
(a) Kiowa's moccasins
(b) Lt. Cross's pebble
(c) A picture of his old girlfriend
(d) Henry Dobbins' panty hose
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Anne like to do when she disappears from the medical unit?
2. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
3. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
4. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
5. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)