|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
(a) To not mention something in his book
(b) To take care of Martha for him
(c) To make sure he is buried at home
(d) To help him find a job
2. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
3. What did Lt. Cross keep under his tongue?
(a) A grain of rice
(b) A piece of candy
(c) A bullet
(d) A pebble
4. What are Tim's duties at the pig factory?
(d) Throat cutter
5. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
(a) Chopper catch
(b) Freedom birds
(c) Liberty lifts
(d) Home runs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
2. Where does Tim consider running to?
3. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
4. Which item doubled as a body bag?
5. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)