|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
(a) Bonnie and Clyde
(b) Roman Holiday
(d) Pillow Talk
2. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Bang Dead
(b) Great Suffering
(c) Slow Motion
(d) Boom Down
3. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
(a) 2 days
(b) 6 days
(c) 1 weekend
(d) 1 week
4. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
(a) He runs away
(b) He hurts himself
(c) He goes to war
(d) He joins the Peace Corps
5. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
(a) Martha died, and he cut it out of the newspaper
(b) She gave it to him at a college reunion
(c) He actually saved one from burning in Vietnam
(d) Martha's mother mailed him one after he came home
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the college reunion where Jimmy Cross reunited with Martha?
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
3. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
4. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
5. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)