|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Sizzling Sally
(b) Last Step
(c) Toe Popper
2. Which of the following is NOT a way the men resupplied the things they carried?
(a) Supply tent
(b) Scavenging from fallen enemies
(d) Supply chopper
3. Where is Tim's first job after college?
(a) At a grocery store
(b) At a pig slaughter factory
(c) At a vacation resort
(d) At an office for McCarthy's campaign
4. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
(a) To make sure he is buried at home
(b) To help him find a job
(c) To not mention something in his book
(d) To take care of Martha for him
5. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
(b) Body lice
(c) A dead boy's thumb
(d) Letters home
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hump it" means what?
2. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
3. Where does Tim consider running to?
4. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
5. How does Tim join the army?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)