|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Great Suffering
(b) Slow Motion
(c) Boom Down
(d) Bang Dead
2. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
(a) Mean and strict
(b) Smart and crafty
(c) Brave and handsome
(d) Heroic and courageous
3. What year does Tim graduate college?
4. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) How to skin a man
(b) How to read
(c) A rain dance
(d) How to make moccasins
5. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
(a) First week of April
(b) Middle of April
(c) Middle of August
(d) First week of August
Short Answer Questions
1. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
2. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
3. What are Tim's duties at the pig factory?
4. Martha became a trained __________.
5. Where does Tim consider running to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)