|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(b) Ted Lavender
(c) Henry Dobbins
(d) Lee Strunk
2. "Hump it" means what?
(a) Stay in formation
(b) To carry something
(c) Shoot at the enemy
(d) Dig a foxhole
3. Martha became a trained __________.
4. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
5. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) How to make moccasins
(b) A rain dance
(c) How to read
(d) How to skin a man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
2. In what year was the college reunion where Jimmy Cross reunited with Martha?
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
4. How does Tim join the army?
5. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)