|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the platoon run into after Curt Lemon's death?
(a) Baby snake
(b) Baby water buffalo
(c) Baby deer
(d) Baby goat
2. How does the narrator find relief from his feelings about the war?
(a) He writes stories
(b) He visits VA hospitals
(c) He cries
(d) He works out
3. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
(a) Volunteer to go out on patrol
(b) Go for a swim
(c) Play a game of checkers
(d) Sit by himself under a tree
4. The man Tim killed had a hole the shape of what where an eye was supposed to be?
(a) A heart
(b) A crescent moon
(c) A star
(d) A circle
5. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
(a) Bad man and scared soldier
(b) Good man and superb soldier
(c) Great man and bad soldier
(d) Weird man and stupid soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a land mine?
2. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
3. What color clothes was the man wearing when Tim killed him?
4. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
5. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)