|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lee Strunk?
(a) He lives and is reassigned to a supply command
(b) He dies on the operating table
(c) He lives with Dave Jensen after the war
(d) He dies in a helicopter crash
2. By what area of the body does Norman Bowker attempt to pull the body out of the muck?
(a) His boot
(b) His hand
(c) His belt
(d) His arm
3. What is a war story NOT about?
(a) Peole who never listen
(c) Teaching a lesson
(d) Love and memory
4. What happens to Mary Anne Bell in the end, according to Rat Kiley?
(a) She and Mark Fossie get married on the beach
(b) She takes a helicopter back home
(c) She was killed by a land mine
(d) She goes out and never returns, becoming a part of Vietnam
5. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
(a) He tripped over the drill cord, and tore the tent down
(b) The dentist said his teeth were perfect
(c) He fainted
(d) The dentist pulled a tooth
Short Answer Questions
1. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
2. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
3. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
4. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
5. Who warns Lt. Cross about the location the men choose to camp in?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)